By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coronavirus

Tosh

4 hours ago, sammy & a said:

My Dad hasn’t made it in the end.

Thanks so much for giving me your all throughout my life Dad and thank you for loving your grandson so much. I’ll miss you and will love you forever.

Bloody hell, Sammy. Really sorry to hear that. Take care.

11 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Almost certainly, your mum will accept it and she will get through Sam. She’ll ultimately reconcile this horrible thing with her view of the universe.

This is quite right, people deal with things in different ways and at different speeds. I'm sure you're being patient with your mum Sammy but don't worry if you want to vent and have a moan on here.

5 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Thanks so much for giving me your all throughout my life Dad and thank you for loving your grandson so much. I’ll miss you and will love you forever.

So, so sorry, Sammy. Take care of the family and always remember you have another on here. YNWA.

• Like 1

Sammy

My dad died when my sister in law was 6 months pregnant, he fought to live to see our Laura who is now 31.It is an eternal regret for Laura that she never met her Grandfather, whilst your son won't remember him it really matters, and of course your dear Father had the joy of holding him in his arms, I'm so glad you can take comfort from that.

Your mum's situation is so sad, generally having religion has one major advantage i.e. everything is the will of God. I hope your Mum comes around in the coming weeks and months, I also hope she has a sensible religious leader who can council her and get her back on track.

Good luck mate.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Sorry to hear that Sammy, hope you're doing alright

6 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Oh, Sammy - This is really heartbreaking news. I'm so very sorry for you and your loved ones. Endless thoughts with you.