Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Case

Sponsors
  • Posts

    21,733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Case

  1. Mac Allister was good I thought. Wirtz as the third (high) midfielder is a huge issue against good sides. Or bad ones.
  2. He’ll start in midweek. Hope he rips it up. We need him too over the next while.
  3. I think if you look at the relative quality of the German League, and the decline of their National team over the past decade, you’ll get close to the answer. Not a single German team, Bayern aside, would get into a European place in the Premier League imho, and Bayern wouldn’t get into the CL.
  4. Edith Wharton would be better than any of our £100m plus signings, and she’s been dead ninety years.
  5. Set pieces were poor, but his general early passing was sharp enough I thought. One time he midcontrolled the ball about 10 yards though, which was awful.
  6. He was a mouse. The last thing we need is a mouse. Must be better. Must do better.
  7. I’m his biggest critic but he worked really hard today, A lot of our best work in the first 20 had him heavily involved in it, but after that on the ball he was mostly terrible. He has loads of issues, Lack of pace, lack of physicality, zero confidence. He has to be sold for his own good as well as ours.
  8. He was impressive today.
  9. Doku was very very good when he came on, sadly.
  10. We’ll win more trophies in the next five years than they will. I like Iraola. He had loads of problems to deal with today and he found a practical solution to most of them. Give him a fully fit squad and a couple more players and I’ve no worries about him. Thought Wirtz worked his balls off despite not playing brilliantly by the way.
  11. Those City players and manager have no class at all.
  12. Kavanagh has been a f***ing disgrace from the start
  13. And ‘Ch££££££££££££££££ats’
  14. There was a banana inflatable fan thing way back prior to the takeover. Might be that.
  15. Leoni, Ekitike, Bradley as well, but yeah, still light.
  16. Given Szoboszlai is out (and Gakpo, Isak) I think I’d rather have had Nyoni in there and either Wirtz or Koumas left out. Our midfield against theirs is making me nervous. My first Mrs on the bench no doubt. Wouldn’t be the first time.
  17. Live update :- My City supporting brother is now full on the ‘Nation States are absolutely allowed to sponsor teams, I don’t get how the PL panel didn’t understand this, so all this is bulls***’ superyacht.
  18. Reckon they’ll get something like a huge fine, between 40 and 60 point deduction this season only and a transfer ban for 3 years. Past titles for the period investigated voided. Carabao, FA Cup and CL are outside the remit of the PL. The PL were very soft on Chelsea last year. They won’t go super hard on City. Enough rope to be seen to be very hard on them with the biggest points deduction ever, but not so hard that it’s an automatic relegation - there’s drama in that. They’ll be happy enough for them to remain in ‘global brand PL’ without being a title threat this season. The PL can then sell a ‘phoenix from the ashes’ shtick over the next few years to a gullible global market.
  19. The bit I don't get - maybe I'm being thick - City insist they have 'irrefutable evidence'. If they do, was that not presented during the investigation? Don't clubs have to submit audited accounts EVERY season? If so, did City's accounts show the 'extra' £900m over ten years in these submitted accounts?
  20. One of my brothers is a City fan and insists they are innocent of all charges. Even the one they WERE found innocent of. As a result if we could all just NOT boo or hiss at them, that would be really quite nice of us.
  21. Yeah, this is bulls*** now. UEFA are clearly s***ting themselves regarding anything to do with offending the Israeli FA
×
×
  • Create New...