I think we'd all love Joaquin here next month. In The Mirror today (ok, ok..) he has apparently stated that he doesn't want to move till after the World Cup - presumably becuase at Betis he's guaranteed a game every week and he knows what dirty full-backs to avoid, whereas in England he isn't and he doesn't. I hope he IS the player, but I doubt it - at least yet. All that is assuming of course that he wants to move here at all. I don't think Chelsea are an option seeing as they already have 73 wide players. I agree though that the right-mid needs to be top notch, a "Name" player as you put it. This effectively allows Steve, Xabi, Momo, Didi and Garcia to ALL play centrally, back or advanced and be rested, too. VERY important considering we started our programme in July. Maybe Benfica signing that Brazilian is a sign of a deal done. Maybe not. Some people have mentioned Pennant who, while not a "Name" is a good player and eligible in Europe. Whatever happens our midfield is now VERY strong. Almost as strong as Chelsea's stronger than ManU's (by a fair bit) and Arsenal's (by some distance). I'd strengthen it further by giving Didi another 18 months