By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV shows (but not GoT)

crisps

6 hours ago, Bailo said:

Remembering of course that Stark has a Damascene conversion that Musk has never shown any inkling of. He's still a bit of a prick in the comics.

Stan Lee talked about co-creating him as a challenge to himself - “Let’s see if I can get our audience of children and liberal college students care about someone that’s the opposite of what they usually like. Hmmm. I know, let’s try a middle aged billionaire arms dealer”.

As ever with Stan, there’s more than a touch of after the fact justification and self mythologising - that college audience only established itself a few years after Iron Man’s debut after all.

But I reckon it’s fair to say some element of it went not the mix. Still, it’s a tribute to later writers that he ultimately became a genuinely compelling character.The first couple of decades worth of his comics are pretty much unreadable.

12 hours ago, jimbolala said:

Ffs got excited and thought there was a new series of Bosch released,  it was the last I've I'd watched instead.  Boooo

I did start Hunter the other night,  not bad 

New series of Bosch on the 17th

7 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Made the mistake of starting to watch the second series of Sunderland till I Die at 11 pm... 3 episodes later I'm off to bed. 

It's so well executed as a show. Fair play to the people behind it. The s*** that goes on behind the scenes is crazy 

They struck gold with Methven taking over, he is great viewing. 

23 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Made the mistake of starting to watch the second series of Sunderland till I Die at 11 pm... 3 episodes later I'm off to bed. 

It's so well executed as a show. Fair play to the people behind it. The s*** that goes on behind the scenes is crazy 

It’s nuts isn’t it. The club is cursed to be owned by d****eads 

• Confused 1

Really enjoying Ozark. I never got round to season 2 but when 3 was released I started on 2 and am now working my way throigh 3. It occurred to me last night that one of the things I really like is that aside from Marty all the strong characters are female - Wendy, Helen, Darlene, Ruth. Aside from Killing Eve there's not many others that I watch which are like that. 

4 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

The latest episode of Better Call Saul is.....

Hide spoiler

not going to be doing anyone any good if they have concerns about Kim.

Was outstanding again.