By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

There was a briefing, supposedly from Salah’s team, during the summer. It was along the lines of he definitely wasn’t moving that window but would look at it again next summer. 

I think it may have been particularly in relation to the links to Juventus that briefly arose around about June. 

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

We're Champions of Europe and EIGHT points clear of Man City, and it's nowhere near Halloween yet. Why would anybody leave Liverpool apart from for the money? It's a new dynasty, whilst we have Jurgen the only way is up.

There was a briefing, supposedly from Salah’s team, during the summer. It was along the lines of he definitely wasn’t moving that window but would look at it again next summer. 

I think it may have been particularly in relation to the links to Juventus that briefly arose around about June. 

Juve won't be interested in Salah. He's not a midfielder on a free.

The problem with the likes of Sancho as a replacement is our front 3 score the majority of our goals, at least 2 of them get 20 goals a season, and Sancho is scoring more this season but he didn't get 15 in a poor league last season.

True, but both Mane and Salah stepped up their goal return under klopp

Still, Salah is a better player than Sancho at the moment, we need to add to the front 3, not replace them

The problem with the likes of Sancho as a replacement is our front 3 score the majority of our goals, at least 2 of them get 20 goals a season, and Sancho is scoring more this season but he didn't get 15 in a poor league last season.

The Bundesliga isn't a poor league.

I've concluded that Mane's stunning form this season is down to him putting everything in to it because it's his last one; either to ensure he leaves with minimal ill-feeling or to get the best move (club, money) possible.  Think Alonso season five, or Suarez.

Which I guess means Salah's shocking form means he's staying...

I've concluded that Mane's stunning form this season is down to him putting everything in to it because it's his last one; either to ensure he leaves with minimal ill-feeling or to get the best move (club, money) possible.  Think Alonso season five, or Suarez.

Which I guess means Salah's shocking form means he's staying...

Mane has been in this form for a long time.

When Mane was Sancho's age he got 1 goal in 19 for Metz in ligue 2.