By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

I'd trade him for Lallana and Shakiri all day long.

Of course, but would he want that?

Our front three play too much Hass. To have a genuine starter rotating in would be a big boost. I’m really afraid of them getting burned out.

I agree, just think it'll be a difficult sell to get the likes of Son to come, as he'll be a back up here

Thing about Spurs is they really don't have that many players you'd be arsed about, Son and Kane (who wouldn't suit us) aside.

Pochettino was really making them more than a sum of the parts. Looks done now though

I'd take Lucas Moura. He'd be a good player to rotate our front three a little. 

I'd take Lucas Moura. He'd be a good player to rotate our front three a little.

Moura is more realistic, as he'd be willing to be a back up, a superior shaqiri

I think Son would come. He’d get just as match time as any of the other 3. But we would have to pay 100 million plus unless there’s some clause we can exploit.

No he wouldn't, he's a level or two behind all three of them

Moura is more realistic, as he'd be willing to be a back up, a superior shaqiri

True, he’s definitely more attainable.

No he wouldn't, he's a level or two behind all three of them

I think he’s quite good, but agree that he’s not as good as the others. The reason he’d get just as much time in my opinion is that we play our front 3 loads and he’s good enough for us to implement a real rotation policy.

I can’t imagine us regularly starting all of Salah, Mane, and Firmino more than 2-3 matches in a row if Son were an option, especially November - March.

Of course, but would he want that?

I agree, just think it'll be a difficult sell to get the likes of Son to come, as he'll be a back up here

He's good enough to challenge for a start plus he would give us another dimension, his running at defences from deep is exceptional. I really like him. Spurs have no say in this, it's us that won in Madrid.