By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

I love him and thought it was dead funny that loads of people said they hate him now cos he was a bit, well, Suarez-y when we played Barca.

Not sure he has a massive contribution to make for us these days but if it came down to needing people to drag us over the line through force of will then there probably aren't many better.

Though he was absolutely s*** against us apart from an admittedly fine goal. Looked fat too.

He was a proper bellend over both legs. One of the worst I can remember. Wouldn’t bother me too much if he was still young but think he’s past his peak and we can do better.

Edited by Swipe

Though he was absolutely s*** against us apart from an admittedly fine goal. Looked fat too.

He was a proper bellend over both legs. One of the worst I can remember. Wouldn’t bother me too much if he was still young but think he’s past his peak and we can do better.

Yeah he's old, slow, and fat now. We don't need any Barca cast offs we're not Everton.

We supposedly have first option on him. Barcelona confirmed it when he signed for them and I think we also briefed that we surrendered some of the fee for that provision.

Don’t think selling Suarez is something that would go down well with Messi. They’re supposedly ‘besties’. 

I can imagine the Barcelona hierarchy would like him off the books as it does solve their Griezmann problem. They’re having to play him out of position at the moment. The reports have suggested he’s been getting a bit of a frosty welcome too. Think Messi and Suarez wanted Neymar signed.

Barca have a look of us in early 90’s. They seem to be creaking and coming to end of era. Real Madrid seem have refreshed the squad and assuming they are integrated into team effectively could see a shift in Spain.

Barca were always going to struggle post messi - it looks deeper than that though.

Barca have a look of us in early 90’s. They seem to be creaking and coming to end of era. Real Madrid seem have refreshed the squad and assuming they are integrated into team effectively could see a shift in Spain.

Barca were always going to struggle post messi - it looks deeper than that though.

They walked the league past two seasons, and might have won the CLs had it not been for two miracle results

They'll most likely win the league again this season as well

They walked the league past two seasons, and might have won the CLs had it not been for two miracle results

They'll most likely win the league again this season as well

Hence the comparison. We were winning stuff, running on momentum and not refreshing the squad.

I'm sure someone writes this every year.