By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Leeds (A) Sun 4.30pm

Dan

It's a game that Klopp's philosophy is not intimidated by.

Alisson/Kelleher and Firmino/Jota should not impact the style too much - for style its Fabinho that is the bigger impact but we can cope (I think, of course).

For Leeds, with no Raphinha - they might play Daniel James down the right with Ayling where they have been more active.

After the United defeat, they have gone 3 at the back vs Everton and Burnley. 

I still think that a high energy, man-on-man game will suit us

image.png.76b00faa32f633569825003faf9c7331.png

18 hours ago, Tobes Rafa said:

Far too early for that kind of talk. With there being 4 potential winners this year the winning points total will be lower as we'll all be taking points off each other. 

Well it may not be a must win but if we will contend we need to beat a Leeds team that will finish mid table at best.

Interestingly we only finished 10 points ahead of them last year.

On 11/09/2021 at 08:57, Bailo said:

Not looking forward to this one. All the stats suggest they're porous but they caused us problems last year. 

United literally put about 12 past them a few weeks ago. If we can't beat teams like this we can forget about the league. 

43 minutes ago, mick said:

Well it may not be a must win but if we will contend we need to beat a Leeds team that will finish mid table at best.

Interestingly we only finished 10 points ahead of them last year.

I didn't know we only finished 10 points ahead of them. I hated last season. We are really bad for loads of it.

20 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

I didn't know we only finished 10 points ahead of them. I hated last season. We are really bad for loads of it.

It should have been 13 points if we weren't robbed at Elland Road. And by robbed I mean if the 'Ox' didn't dribble a last minute shot right at their keeper from 10 yards.