By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

From Barca or Real? Nah, they'll bid £70m the absolute low-balling scum.

Juve are monitoring when he's out of contract, and Milan will come in with a loan bid

Whatever we might think about it, and even if we're right, many foreign players see Real & Barca as the pinnacle.

Playing in the rain in Northern England may not be an African or S America's idea of 'making it'.

That wasn't the case before Messi and Ronaldo, and it's not necessarily the case now

Whatever we might think about it, and even if we're right, many foreign players see Real & Barca as the pinnacle.

Playing in the rain in Northern England may not be an African or S America's idea of 'making it'.

Away trips to Eibar and Leganes arent the heights either.

Juve are monitoring when he's out of contract, and Milan will come in with a loan bid

That wasn't the case before Messi and Ronaldo, and it's not necessarily the case now

The point about presentism I’m the view of Barca and RM is a good one. Things change.

I don't think it will have any impact on klopp's thinking at all, if he really wants someone.

Klopp on Africa Cup of Nations switch:

Do we really want to open this book? I couldn't respect Africa Cup of Nations more than I do, I like it, I've watched it a lot. Difficult circumstances a lot of times.

But it's an obvious problem playing it in the middle of the season. But it's their winter and I get that. A general problem is FIFA plays a tournament in 2021 a week or so after Africa Cup of Nations would have started. I mentioned that in past.

"The other thing is it doesn't help African players. We will not sell Sadio, Mo and Naby now, but if we think of bringing in a player then it's a massive point. As a club we have to think about these things. These decisions are made without asking players."

Edited by honourablegeorge

Do we really want to open this book? I couldn't respect Africa Cup of Nations more than I do, I like it, I've watched it a lot. Difficult circumstances a lot of times.

But it's an obvious problem playing it in the middle of the season. But it's their winter and I get that. A general problem is FIFA plays a tournament in 2021 a week or so after Africa Cup of Nations would have started. I mentioned that in past.

"The other thing is it doesn't help African players. We will not sell Sadio, Mo and Naby now, but if we think of bringing in a player then it's a massive point. As a club we have to think about these things. These decisions are made without asking players."

*ahem*

I get the impression Sadio is home. Can't see him wanting to leave.

I thought Mane said the other week that he’d happily stay at Liverpool for the rest of his career? I could have dreamt that I read that I suppose.

Dont do it to yourselves lads

He literally called it a catastrophe for us as well. We'll be signing someone who we think can be as good or better than one of the two this summer I reckon.

Maybe increases chances of a sancho? So 20/21 and into 21/22 there is afcon and a World Cup. We’ll have a disrupted two seasons from start dates, consistency and calendars. Right when we’re at our peak.

The last 30 years were relatively stable. We get our s*** together and it all goes to crap.