By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Roy Hodgson

psl

I got laughed at on here for suggesting that Hodgson wasn't for us, at all, ever, before he was appointed.

Who laughed? Most people said this

I got slated for saying he wouldn't have my support because he was such a t***.

I'm a revolutionary.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got laughed at on here for suggesting that Hodgson wasn't for us, at all, ever, before he was appointed. I said he couldn't win away and that winning away is where the most valuable and expensive points are won. That's what killed us last season - we couldn't win or score away... we only scored a goal a game away last year, we scored at nearly 2 and a half at home. Hodgson was and is managerial poison to this squad. As I said at the time, Rafa got more value out of our squad, which was being f***ed on on high, than Hodgson did out of his, which he'd had for a few years and been encouraged to add to, but could still only manage 1 away win all season. We won 5.

Who's laughing now? I'm still not.

It's not about you.

Totally agree.

Weird thing is I wasn't 100% in favour of keeping Rafa and am still not 100% convinced he'd be the right guy if he came back.

At the same time he had that certain something that you expect with a top quality manager that Roy is lacking unbelievably in spades.

Rafa talked like this position was something he was made for and he was owed from hard work and merit while Roy talks like he's just happy to have his foot in the door and do a bit of

sight seeing before the door is closed.

It's all a mind set and I smelled failure the very first day...It's awfully predictable.

It's not even abnormal s***. It's text book. Rafa was the only one holding the whole thing together. Regardless of what was happening on the pitch last season, that much was obvious to a lot of us. He had his fingers toes and c**k trying to block every hole in the dam. Then you had a prick like Purslow come in and kick him in the balls.

Totally agree.

Weird thing is I wasn't 100% in favour of keeping Rafa and am still not 100% convinced he'd be the right guy if he came back.

At the same time he had that certain something that you expect with a top quality manager that Roy is lacking unbelievably in spades.

Rafa talked like this position was something he was made for and he was owed from hard work and merit while Roy talks like he's just happy to have his foot in the door and do a bit of

sight seeing before the door is closed.

It's all a mind set and I smelled failure the very first day...It's awfully predictable.

Rafa deseved to be given 3 or 4 months of rope to hang himself or pull himself out. Til Halloween at least. I would have been quite happy to see him gone by then if we had continued in the same vein. Gut instinct says he wouldn't. And gut instinct also says Nesv would have recognised someone they could work with there, in terms of mission statement.

The Hodge is a caretaker appointment given a permanent contract in the same destructive way that a guy gives a wedding ring to some young one he got pregnant on a one night stand. "Doing the right thing" for all the wrong reasons and it's only going to end in tears.

All the optimism will flood back once we're rid of this vermin.

And we can finally move on after the Hicks/Gillett stuff, I havent had a proper chance to celebrate over them being removed yet as this s***house has been here. Once he's gone my shoulders will feel about 10 stone lighter!

Are Kev Thompson and GBHLFC reliable?

I have no idea mate tbh, I hope so...

GBHLFC has posted a few things on twitter, he said Kenny would be installed and that Coyle was lined up for the summer, but then he also made some comments about the manager being French and has tipped Deschamps. As with all rumours take with a pinch of salt, I have already lost a few quid when all the Rijkaard rumours were about.

Who are Andrew Heaton, GBHLFC and Kevin Thompson?

This is the thing about twitter, people start saying so-and-so has said this and then getting dead excited, but I've no f***ing clue who anyone is talking about.

Edited by stressederic

This is the thing about twitter, people start saying so-and-so has said this and then getting dead excited, but I've no f***ing clue who anyone is talking about.

Heaton does hear stuff - isnt he related to Phil Thompson or something? (I am sure someone on here will know)

I have no idea about the other two, never seen anything from Kevin Thompson before

It's not even abnormal s***. It's text book. Rafa was the only one holding the whole thing together. Regardless of what was happening on the pitch last season, that much was obvious to a lot of us. He had his fingers toes and c**k trying to block every hole in the dam. Then you had a prick like Purslow come in and kick him in the balls.

excellent.. totally agree.. the expectations we had were down to Rafa.. those short sighted enough to want the man out wanted him out because he was under achieving but failed to look at the big picture as to why that was and instead felt that - because we are Liverpool - we had a right to be in the position Rafa had elevated us to.. wrong.. so so fkin wrong.. this was on the cards this..

Twitter is f***ing s***. Its a dance floor with ultra violet lights for c****.

All the optimism will flood back once we're rid of this vermin.

And we can finally move on after the Hicks/Gillett stuff, I havent had a proper chance to celebrate over them being removed yet as this s***house has been here. Once he's gone my shoulders will feel about 10 stone lighter!

The Croc then to celebrate?? just posted that i'm in on that one! definitely in on that one!..