By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Roy Hodgson

psl

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame duck manager, giving him a 3 year contract was a stupid decision given that the club was 'for sale', it should have been a caretaker appointment only - now when he is sacked someone is going to have to stump up £3m (one years salary) to get rid of him, or to put it another way, its the revenue from approximately 4200 season tickets

Lame duck manager, giving him a 3 year contract was a stupid decision given that the club was 'for sale', it should have been a caretaker appointment only - now when he is sacked someone is going to have to stump up £3m (one years salary) to get rid of him, or to put it another way, its the revenue from approximately 4200 season tickets

If only there had been someone else willing and able to take the job on. You know, someone who cared about the club and would have been happy to do it in the short term while the board room issues were cleared up. If I was being insanely optimistic, someone who had previous success managing the side would have been perfect.

Want him gone asap.

Think it could go either way with NESV. Could give him time and (gulp) some funds in January or could want their own man in immediately. By all accounts theyve been quite brutal when hiring and firing managerial staff at the Red Sox.

For him to last until January requires a huge improvement on the pitch, though, and I'm not convince he's capable of that.

I don't want him spending any of our January warchest.

Never thought I could hate a liverpool manager so much so quickly.

what he said

i truly detest him

he was always described as a "nice honest guy", he's smarmy spineless g******* in my eyes, and a f***ing s**** football manager

the sooner he's gone, the better

I don't hate him. No shame in just not being good enough.

I do want him out at the first opportunity

I'm sure he will get a couple of months

Same here. I hate his appointment, I hate his tactics, I hate his cluelessness, I hate his incompetence, I hate his press conferences and I hate his interviews. But I bear him personally no malice. As long as he goes and goes soon. He should be nowhere near the club. It's as simple as that.

1. I'd like the Englishman sacked Asap

2. I'm worried they WILL give him until Xmas or even longer

1. Agreed

2. That's my concern too

1. I'd like the Englishman sacked Asap

2. I'm worried they WILL give him until Xmas or even longer

1. Agreed

2. That's my concern too

He is no use to us whatsoever.

He won't get another job anything like this one and doesn't deserve to either. He had his go in the big time and he lost to northampton and blackpool at home.

We will win on sunday because we'll play on adrenaline but he can go and whistle. He had his chance and he had nothing to offer.