By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Man City Sunday 1630

Ombudsam

I want a win and I think chamberlain helps us get there if he starts. With their injuries and state of defence, they have more to worry about from our attack than we do from theirs. Guardiola will sit deep anyway and we'll need chamberlain to make something happen there.

Win this and I think we crack them. They'll drop more points before christmas with the gap we'll have built. Their next league fixtures:

Liverpool (A)

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle (A)

Burnley (A)

Manchester United (H)

Arsenal (A)

Leicester (H)

As good as they are, I think this team also has it in them to throw in the towel early when they see they aren't winning it. I'd love a good stroll to the title.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. Much like before the United game there's loads of mad over confidence here. Take the draw, keep the 6 point gap.

I'm not overly confident but I wouldnt settle for a draw in advance. We are two very evenly matched teams but we now have an opportunity to open up a sizable gap when they are missing players. It is at Anfield and I think we should do everything we can to take this chance.

If it ends up a draw, I wouldnt be unhappy but if it ends up a win...

My primary concern is a potential Lovren howler.

But then that goes for every game he plays.

Yeah Aguero v Lovren for their first goal at their place is fresh in the memory.

Plus Sterling is well overdue a good game at Anfield.

Would you pick Gomez?

Gomez has obviously looked very dicey this season but he does have a bit more pace which would give me a bit more confidence against Aguero and Sterling than Lovren. Gomez obviously does have a far higher potential performance level than Lovren too but he's looked poor this season.

So, no on current form I'd probably go for Lovren all things considered.

Doesn't mean I'm not concerned about him making a howler tho.

On whether he had one eye on the Liverpool game: "No way. I understand for the British media how important the game on Sunday is. I know the Champions League is not so important for our club maybe but I don't know... we try to do a good game."

Guardiola hates the City fans reaction to the CL.

Edited by psl

Ederson or Fernandinho then Otamendi/Stones then Aguero are my picks. Really hurt them at the back. They’ve more ample cover up top.

Ederson coming off at HT. Not sure why. Could be unwell I guess.

Edited by psl