Sign in to follow this  
sammy & a

Liverpool vs Man City Sunday 1630

After last season and how this season is playing out the psychological damage of them beating us will be significant.

FFS I'm having a right wobble.

Would you take a draw right now?

No. We're currently better than them so go and beat them and open up a terrifying, intimidating 9-point gap.

Oliver is the ref

As good as we could have hoped for

He's the only choice for a game this important.

Hopefully that prick Atkinson isn't in the office with the set squares and marker pens again.

I think if we beat them their players will think the titles done, and considering how difficult our fixture list has been compared to theirs, and the games coming soon, could have a big effect.

After Sunday we'll have played 12 games, including all 5 of the "top 6" and Leicester. City will have played 2 of them.

He's the only choice for a game this important.

Hopefully that prick Atkinson isn't in the office with the set squares and marker pens again.

Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Mike Dean. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

I think if we beat them their players will think the titles done, and considering how difficult our fixture list has been compared to theirs, and the games coming soon, could have a big effect.

After Sunday we'll have played 12 games, including all 5 of the "top 6" and Leicester. City will have played 2 of them.

Wow that’s interesting. Didn’t realise how easy they’ve had it so far.

Oliver is the ref

As good as we could have hoped for

He’s miles better than any of the others, and his decision making gives you a ‘free from corruption’ feel too.

Team wise the one temptation is playing Ox where Fernandinho isn’t if he’s playing CB. He could do some serious damage there, but suppose the safe option is to hold that back for if we need it off the bench.

Wow that’s interesting. Didn’t realise how easy they’ve had it so far.

Yeah, our "difficult" fixtures already played

Arsenal (H)

Chelsea (A)

Spurs (H)

United (A)

Leicester (H)

City's games

Spurs (H)

That's it. And they drew that too.

A week or so ago I was confident but I'm having a wobble. If we start sharp up front and knock of the lazy s*** at the back it's game on. I'm worried how many chances we are giving teams though and these c**** won't need many. Big decision on whether or not Ox starts, can see the fors and againsts.

We're not playing that well, particularly in defence, and a couple of key players are really short of their best

I hope Ox starts and it'll probably be Lovren because Gomez is miles off it.

That goal conceded last night was a worry. Back to the Mignolet era of conceding a chance that goes out for a corner then conceding straight from the corner. We haven't done that ever since VVD as far as i can recall. Crap.

That goal conceded last night was a worry. Back to the Mignolet era of conceding a chance that goes out for a corner then conceding straight from the corner. We haven't done that ever since VVD as far as i can recall. Crap.

Think we really miss Matip on dead balls.

Would you take a draw right now?

Yes. Much like before the United game there's loads of mad over confidence here. Take the draw, keep the 6 point gap.

They were all half asleep in the move that led to the corner too. Lucky not to concede. I'm sure they will be focussed on Sunday after having to rewatch that particular s*** show in the coming days.

The chance late on was equally concerning. Loads of time and space in our box....came down Gomez's side not sure what VVD was doing. Didn't bother closing him down and just left him to have a shot.

If you saw Milner's post match interview he basically put the goal down to them having to stand in positions they're not used because of the changes made to the squad.

Yes. Much like before the United game there's loads of mad over confidence here. Take the draw, keep the 6 point gap.

Can see why, but still want the win.

Most importantly we want the performance. If we perform properly, we should get the win.

He’s miles better than any of the others, and his decision making gives you a ‘free from corruption’ feel too.

Team wise the one temptation is playing Ox where Fernandinho isn’t if he’s playing CB. He could do some serious damage there, but suppose the safe option is to hold that back for if we need it off the bench.

Just play the f***ing midfield Leo!