By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

11 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Very interesting interview with Brighton CEO re Liverpool and Caicedo. Said we were excellent to deal with and could not have done more. Said most players would have run up the M6 to join us, but for some reason Caicedo just wanted Chelsea. 

Ind££d - on£ wond£rs what that r£ason could b£ ?

• Upvote 1

Being bored I looked up some u21 South American lads we could go for:

Fabricio Diaz (Uruguay) u20 World Cup captain and winner
Federico redondo (Argentina) son of legendary fernando redondo 
Ezequiel Fernandez (Argentina)
Oscar Zambrano (Ecuador)

Easy this scouting lark!

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

Being bored I looked up some u21 South American lads we could go for:

Fabricio Diaz (Uruguay) u20 World Cup captain and winner
Federico redondo (Argentina) son of legendary fernando redondo 
Ezequiel Fernandez (Argentina)
Oscar Zambrano (Ecuador)

Easy this scouting lark!

If Brighton aren’t after any of those then we’re not interested.

Having Redondo in the squad would be pretty f***ing cool though!

24 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Very interesting interview with Brighton CEO re Liverpool and Caicedo. Said we were excellent to deal with and could not have done more. Said most players would have run up the M6 to join us, but for some reason Caicedo just wanted Chelsea. 

I thinks the full deal runs to approx' 125 million 'reasons' over the course of his contract

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Isn't that nice?

Feel loads better about it now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Of course he’d be nice to us. We effectively added £30 big ones to his pot. We should be demanding commission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martinus said:

My preference would be to target a 6 of a similar standard to Rodri, Caicedo (safe to assume Jurgen agrees) 

This sort of out of the box thinking could change everything!

1 hour ago, Flasher said:

This is great news. Add it on the honours list with the UEFFP Cup

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Flasher said:

They should give us Enciso for £20m as a thank you for being so delightful to deal with 

16 minutes ago, Jay M said:

Remember when TAA was good in midfield at the end of last season? How about we do that again and buy a decent RB! At this point, he’s wasted at RB

Who’s playing as the DM?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

I think he’s great but we are over indulging Trent a bit with the formation. He still needs to cop it on with the defending. 

I’d go 4-2-3-1. We’ve the players for that until we buy a 6.

Bring back 442. 

Mo and Nunez up top. 

Gakpo LM. Diaz RM. Dom and Alexis CM. 

Edited by crouchinho

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/15/liverpool-have-swapped-clarity-for-confusion-in-the-transfer-market

Andy Hunter has reappeared and written a calm, well-balanced piece that will dispel all the angst from this forum. 😉

I was wondering whether we should go and throw a sack of cash at Edwards to get him back rather than spend big  on expensive Crystal Palace middleweights. 

Edited by miceal