By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

26 minutes ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

The ‘everyone in football knows we are signing Bellingham’ days were my favourite 

You are merely a young pup. The "Mourinho would crawl on broken glass to join us" is where us arl arses are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, growler said:

Meanwhile exits continue. 

Jonathan Kane, our head of partnerships sales has gone to Newcastle 

20 minutes ago, Frosty Jack said:

Have we got a club doctor yet? 

Nope.. This lad was double jobbing but now we have neither 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

13 minutes ago, Big Red Machine said:

When we made the 2 early signings I actually thought this summer might be different. 

Expecting the Liverpool completed their business early and are not expecting to make any more signings stories soon, like the Konate summer 

5 minutes ago, RBM said:

Expecting the Liverpool completed their business early and are not expecting to make any more signings stories soon, like the Konate summer 

That would be stuff of nightmares, but wouldn’t shock me. It’s quite clear FSG are out of their depth given what we are up against.

And to think we seemed up for sale only months ago.

5 hours ago, usualsuspect said:

That would be stuff of nightmares, but wouldn’t shock me. It’s quite clear FSG are out of their depth given what we are up against.

And to think we seemed up for sale only months ago.

They know exactly what they’re doing, which is what’s best for their pocket rather than the team or the club. 

Had occurred to me that they’re doing some sly asset stripping before they sell, make it the next owner’s problem. Which is fine if we get someone loaded. Terrible if we get another shower of tight fisted greedy capitalists. 

Edited by Ed the Wool

4 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

They know exactly what they’re doing, which is what’s best for their pocket rather than the team or the club. 

Had occurred to me that they’re doing some sly asset stripping before they sell, make it the next owner’s problem. Which is fine if we get someone loaded. Terrible if we get another shower of tight fisted greedy capitalists. 

Then FSG would also take the prize as worst asset strippers in the world.