By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Flasher

Think this is quite interesting. Klopp never really seems to get many plaudits for his tactics, certainly not the way Guardiola does. Pundits often speak about his brand of football like it’s a force of nature.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me goes in the books at shankly levels.

hes rebooted the club entirely. He created the environment and attraction to the club that has enabled the stadium, the training ground and the back office to lift too. Without him, none of those things happen.

the kids all coming through and the age of the squad right now. He’d be crazy to leave any time soon.

the joy I’ve gotten from his time here, is greatest in 35 years from following this great club. I don’t care what happens post Klopp yet - I’m just enjoying what is now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s hard to compare eras and stuff but I think Jurgeh is only behind Shanks and Paisley now, when you consider how long it was since we’d won the league amd other factors - the unfair level of wealth he’s competing with not least. If he adds a couple more titles and a CL or two then he will be up with them.

Assistant managers Pepijn Lijnders and Peter Krawietz, as well as elite development coach Vitor Matos, will also vacate their positions at the end of the season, with Lijnders keen to pursue his own career in management.

• Downvote 1