Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Jonesy

Sponsors
  • Posts

    10,721
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonesy

  1. That's only ten to six in new money.
  2. It was in Holland or Ibiza... I'm not sure
  3. My birthday month ruined. Pfft!
  4. D'oh wishing my life away. Thought it was Friday today... This has somehow ruined my day!
  5. Has to be today doesn't it?
  6. Won't someone think of Colin The Cones Pascoe
  7. Shouldn't this be in the tv series thread?
  8. He's in witness protection. We'll probably never hear from him again
  9. This content is not viewable to guests.
  10. This content is not viewable to guests.
  11. That's near where I'm from in North Wales .
  12. Yeah it was bonkers. He was so fast getting on to it. It was like he summoned up the ghosts of Mr Tickle and Inspector Gadget.
  13. That save yesterday at the near post needs a mention. Worra Bobby Dazzler
  14. Haven't you done something like this before? Or someone on here has. Either that or I'm reverse Murphing. I believe the French call or déjà vu.
  15. This content is not viewable to guests.
  16. This content is not viewable to guests.
  17. This content is not viewable to guests.
  18. Jonesy

    Welcome VvD

    No I told you I was Brad Jones. I'd nicked the tickets off Murph.
  19. I remember the good old days when my little Kenneth could do that. Time catches up with us all....
  20. PSG obviously weren't fond of leaving themselves open to the Dickie Diddle
  21. Can't remember who it was but a player got fined 10k I think for kicking one and breaking it.
  22. I concur. Kept his cards in his pockets for far too long, and couldn't be arsed with anything to do their keeper wandering off everytime they had a goal kick. Wasn't in the least bit arsed about all their other time wasting antics. I hope he got stuck in traffic somewhere on his way home the twunt.
  23. Dickie Hughes has finally found the on switch for the Parry Master 2000 fax machine
×
×
  • Create New...