By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Manchester City - Premier League, 10th March @ 3:45pm

ynwa.tv

Ridiculously excited/nervous about this. 

Few key players way off top fitness but plenty of lads in top form 

Konate would be a big miss. Think Gomez should slot in nicely at CH but looks like he was earmarked for right back and so this is now a massive test for Bradley.

30 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Think Gomez should slot in nicely at CH but looks like he was earmarked for right back

He's also needed at leftback as anyone with a trick or bit of pace is beating Robertson at the moment.

A back four of Gomez Gomez Virgil Gomez severely dents our goal threat though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cam said:

He's also needed at leftback as anyone with a trick or bit of pace is beating Robertson at the moment.

A back four of Gomez Gomez Virgil Gomez severely dents our goal threat though.

Jeez, imagine the 'shoot' chants

• Haha 4

Trent seems to have wound them up with comments that our trophies have meant more to us than theirs to their fans. Hasland and Dias both commented on it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psl said:

Trent seems to have wound them up with comments that our trophies have meant more to us than theirs to their fans. Hasland and Dias both commented on it.

It's being blown out of proportion a bit, because that suits the media. And of course the City players are going to defend what they've achieved. But Trent isn't wrong. Whether they get found guilty or not, everyone in football knows that they've been cheating, and have only won as much as they have done through cheating. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psl said:

16 minutes ago, Zoob said:

It's being blown out of proportion a bit, because that suits the media. And of course the City players are going to defend what they've achieved. But Trent isn't wrong. Whether they get found guilty or not, everyone in football knows that they've been cheating, and have only won as much as they have done through cheating. 

I love it, every other football fan devalues their achievements cause we all know they're cheats. Why shouldn't the players?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mofus77 said:

I love it, every other football fan devalues their achievements cause we all know they're cheats. Why shouldn't the players?

Usually because you wouldn't want to wind them up but in City's case getting them a bit emotional might be a good thing

Got such a lovely weekend planned - off up the Lakes today where i’ll be meeting two old friends to yomp up Wansfell Pike, followed by a steak dinner and few pints.

Back home tomorrow to go to the Widnes game with my Dad. Sunday morning I’m taking everyone out for Breakfast for Mother’s Day, then I’m off to the match. 

These bums better not harsh my vibe. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Got such a lovely weekend planned - off up the Lakes today where i’ll be meeting two old friends to yomp up Wansfell Pike, followed by a steak dinner and few pints.

Back home tomorrow to go to the Widnes game with my Dad. Sunday morning I’m taking everyone out for Breakfast for Mother’s Day, then I’m off to the match. 

Best just go to the match then and sack the other stuff off just in case. 

• Like 1

So those available are 

Kelleher, Bradley, Joe, VVD, Quansah, Robbo, Greek scouser (possibly Ibou) 

AliMac, Endo, Dom, Harvey, Clark, McConnell 

Mo, Darwin, Diaz, Gakpo (maybe Danns) 

Deffo missing 

Jones, Grav, Jota, Trent, Alisson 

That's a big 5 to have missing but still a very strong XI we can put out with the key in game changes being either Elliott or Dom, depending on who starts and Mo or Gakpo depending on who starts. We deffo don't have 5 like for like changes the way we did at the Etihad. The solidity and creativity provided by the Endo and AliMac pairing is huge methinks 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chewie said:

So those available are 

Deffo missing 

That's a big 5 to have missing but still a very strong XI we can put out with the key in game changes being either Elliott or Dom, depending on who starts and Mo or Gakpo depending on who starts. We deffo don't have 5 like for like changes the way we did at the Etihad. The solidity and creativity provided by the Endo and AliMac pairing is huge methinks 

Don't forget the crowd.

Extra player right there. Going to be feral.

2 minutes ago, Chewie said:

So those available are 

Deffo missing 

Don't forget the crowd.

Extra player right there. Going to be feral.

f***, wish I was going.

51 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Solid effort this. Can I come? Well, to the pints and match?

Edited by D.Boon

Intrigued by what we'll do with Mo. 

Could you realistically expect him to play 90 minutes?

He's a machine but he's miles off fully fit so you'd suspect not.

Try and blow them away within an hour and take him off? Keep it tight for a half then bring him on for second half chaos?

9 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Intrigued by what we'll do with Mo. 

Could you realistically expect him to play 90 minutes?

He's a machine but he's miles off fully fit so you'd suspect not.

Try and blow them away within an hour and take him off? Keep it tight for a half then bring him on for second half chaos?

Think he'll start.

• Upvote 3

After the city game I’d say we could wrap him in cotton wool for the next two games. Definitely not needed to play any part v Prague and if he really needs a further rest he could just be (un)used sub v utd on Sunday in the fa cup. 

Can see Gomez kicking off about this. Office move at the start of the season. Everything’s new but smells a bit of cheap carpet. You can see it in the seams. But, y’know, Joe is given a new desk by the window, decent seat with armrests and an Upgrade to Windows 10. Productivity shoots up. Then Clive from Accounts breaks his shoulder, so Joe is shifted right across the room. Still by the window, better view too, can see right across the car park. Productivity shoots up. Glares at the young fellah in the middle of the office now and again, his old spot. Handsome b*****d. Little sod even got the no-biscuit Kit Kat out the dispenser, which Joe’s never managed in all the time he’s worked there. Joe is valued. On the up. Shifted from accounts to shredding and back again. He can do it all. Management love him in a no-eye-contact when there’s a big company day out to the laser tag sort of way.

No, all the dispatchers are out following a Buckfast and Marmite argument, so Joe is asked to move bang centre of the office. Leather chair. PowerPoint. f***s it up at first, but learns fast. Sprays memos left and right. Cuts dangerous missives off at the knees. He’s made it.

For f*** sake. The Buckfast pussies are feeling better, but now the sickie in his old centre cubicle at the back is feeling poorly, again, and they want him back there. 

How is he ever going to make middle management?