By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2023/24 Season

Frosty Jack

Can't get to Anfield Sunday. My ticket is spare at the moment. Apparently family and friends is open so its up for grabs

U6 Row 81. Kop side of half way 

If you are on my F&F already and want then let me know.. I have some names I now no longer recognise LOL

Edited by Senrab_nhoj

11 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Another great win today.

The Spurs game next week is going to be huge. Spurs look a decent side this year - beat them and the extra boost will be huge and Pep will start twitching. 

Watched bits of the Spurs Arsenal game whist trying to get streams to work of ours, they looked better than Arsenal and will be a tough game

49 minutes ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

Watched bits of the Spurs Arsenal game whist trying to get streams to work of ours, they looked better than Arsenal and will be a tough game

Yeah it will be - they look less likely to be "Spursy" and crumble than they did, so far this season. 

Hopefully we can start their demise. 

• Like 1

Anyone know when we're actually going to begin the phased opening of the new Annie road expansion? As we hopefully continue to build momentum this season, going from 50,000 to over 60,000 will be amazing. Annoying that it looks so close to being done, but has only just started to move forward again. 

2 hours ago, Zoob said:

Anyone know when we're actually going to begin the phased opening of the new Annie road expansion? As we hopefully continue to build momentum this season, going from 50,000 to over 60,000 will be amazing. Annoying that it looks so close to being done, but has only just started to move forward again. 

Last update I heard is they're going all out to get as many in as possible for the Everton game. A couple of the drone operators on Youtube seem to think there's a lot of internal work going on and there's more seats been going in the last week. If they crack on with that this week we should have an idea of the progress by next weekend. 

They'll have to do some kind of test event I believe, not sure how they're going to do that though. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ed the Wool said:

Last update I heard is they're going all out to get as many in as possible for the Everton game. A couple of the drone operators on Youtube seem to think there's a lot of internal work going on and there's more seats been going in the last week. If they crack on with that this week we should have an idea of the progress by next weekend. 

They'll have to do some kind of test event I believe, not sure how they're going to do that though. 

They had a test event in August for the lower tier:

Just now, stressederic said:

I f***ing love having 5 really good attacking players. The likelihood of them all having a quiet day and/or team's being able to keep them out is pretty slim. Means we have loads of potential goals across the 5. It's great.

have we ever had better options than salah-nunez-diaz-jota-gakpo?

peak salah-mane-firmino was better obviously, but there was no backup

we had beardsley-aldrige-rush-barnes in 88, that comes close

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, surf said:

have we ever had better options than salah-nunez-diaz-jota-gakpo?

peak salah-mane-firmino was better obviously, but there was no backup

we had beardsley-aldrige-rush-barnes in 88, that comes close

We did have Salah-Mane-Firmino-Jota-Diaz-Origi-Minamino for a bit

And Salah-Mane-Firmino-Jota-Diaz-Nunez-Gakpo for a while also