By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Loris Karius

Alonso

3 hours ago, Falconhoof said:

He could be in charge of a new UK fruit picking initiative, with Monty Don and Simon Weston. Get summer berries to our key workers.

He would drop some fruit, and miss lots of the good stuff, gifting it to competitors.

• 1 year later...

I sort of feel sorry for him. A career defined by one match (arguably, one incident leading to the performance in the rest of the match) that has totally undermined his confidence/confidence in him. I mean, he’s behind Adrian, ffs

Yes, he’s paid a wedge to end up bulked up like that but he’s barely played for 4 years

9 minutes ago, Tosh said:

I sort of feel sorry for him. A career defined by one match (arguably, one incident leading to the performance in the rest of the match) that has totally undermined his confidence/confidence in him. I mean, he’s behind Adrian, ffs

Yes, he’s paid a wedge to end up bulked up like that but he’s barely played for 4 years

He's s*** and a w***er.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

His f***ing video in Hollywood eating ice cream and running up the hill topless annoyed me. Showed he didn't understand at all imo. 

I was looking for reasons to hate him after that performance. My word, did he step up.

1 hour ago, PaulMcC186 said:

His f***ing video in Hollywood eating ice cream and running up the hill topless annoyed me. Showed he didn't understand at all imo. 

I thought of that when I saw this during the week, I'm surprised Evertonians haven't been kicking off about it, talk about tone deaf!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maldini said:

I thought of that when I saw this during the week, I'm surprised Evertonians haven't been kicking off about it, talk about tone deaf!

In fairness to Calvert Lewin the interview was probably done ages ago. I'm surprised he hasn't got more grief from them too, though.

dreadful goalkeeper. dreadful from day 1.

Its amazing he's ended up at Liverpool. He should have been dropped about 4 weeks in to the season and toid to find another club

This thread makes some painful reading - particularly around half way through when we play Roma

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Its amazing he's ended up at Liverpool. He should have been dropped about 4 weeks in to the season and toid to find another club

This thread makes some painful reading - particularly around half way through when we play Roma

Didn't it take him longer than 4 weeks to get in the team? I went to Swansea away, I think that was his league debut. He was crap from the start. Could tell he was bad at judging the flight of cross immediately.

27 minutes ago, Conrad said:

his competition was mignolet.

Klopp's persistence with both is arguably his biggest failing in his time with us. I don't think he really rated keepers as terribly important until he saw what Alisson can do.