By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Loris Karius

Alonso

2 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

The club should train him up and get him to start some kind of community grass roots hub

Fixing bikes or developing urban fish farms.

f***ed if I'm trusting him to index my gears, the useless f***er.

I feel (a little bit) sorry for him. I feel even more sorry for us like, but this is a young and(so far as we can tell) decent young man who has had his life ruined because he made two mistakes on a football pitch. It will stay with him forever.

The useless c*nt.

2 minutes ago, Murphman said:

I feel (a little bit) sorry for him. I feel even more sorry for us like, but this is a young and(so far as we can tell) decent young man who has had his life ruined because he made two mistakes on a football pitch. It will stay with him forever.

The useless c*nt.

He’s good looking and wealthy. He will be just fine.

14 minutes ago, Murphman said:

The useless c*nt.

He’s not a decent young man. He threw the ball straight to Benzema and chucked Bale’s shot in. They have to be signs of a deeply flawed moral character

[pipnasty]he was concussed blah blah blah[/pipnasty]

[anyreasonablehuman]what sort of c*** gets concussed in a Champions League Final. What a stupid f***ing time to do it[/anyreasonablehuman]

5 hours ago, Swipe said:

No. It was a two year loan deal he’s cut short after one. He’s got a contract with us until 2022. 

He's been there two years, so he pretty much completed his loan spell there 

1 hour ago, Murphman said:

The useless c*nt.

His life hasn't been ruined, overall he has done ok in Turkey FWIW, his spell wasn't helped by the fact that the Turkish keeper got dropped for him and some of media friends didn't like that 

He is s*** though, should be playing at rotherham or something 

9 hours ago, sammy & a said:

He’s not a decent young man. He threw the ball straight to Benzema and chucked Bale’s shot in. They have to be signs of a deeply flawed moral character

[pipnasty]he was concussed blah blah blah[/pipnasty]

[anyreasonablehuman]what sort of c*** gets concussed in a Champions League Final. What a stupid f***ing time to do it[/anyreasonablehuman]

Molby, is that you? :lol:

10 hours ago, sammy & a said:

He threw the ball straight to Benzema

'To' him is geneorous. He threw it at him. f***ing at him.

I remember the pre-season friendly at Tranmere when he chucked another one in and it looked like we would be starting the season with him. I was genuinely dead worried that Kiev, and particualrly him still being around, was going to kill us and we wouldn't come back from it.

Alisson was just a huge signing in temrs of the step-up in quality, changing the mood and also in the reminder that whilst Klopp (who let's face it is a better human than any of us) would defend his players in public he would also not hesitate to bomb you out if you weren't up to it.

• Like 1

I quickly took to disliking him early with his over-confident sounding comments in his early press interviews and his relentless selfie-posting, which, even by the standards of other gobs***es his age, seemed to smack of a pretty advanced narcissism.  Now I just feel for him.  A move back to Germany within visiting distance of his family and friends would probably do him some good.

I don’t want him anywhere near us even as second or even third choice.  

My six year old lad currently has a picture of the Champions League trophy lift in his bedroom. He’s asked me who the chap in the white t shirt is a few times and I’ve had to explain that it is Alberto Moreno. If this useless f***er ends up gegging in on a trophy lift I’ll be explaining what happened for the next five years.