By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Flasher

On his relationship with players: "You can talk about spirit, or you can live it. We took the team to a lake in Sweden where there was no electricity. We didn't eat for five days"

On Arsene Wenger: "He likes having the ball, passing, playing football. It's like an orchestra - but it's a silent song. I prefer heavy metal"

On coping without his injured captain, Mats Hummels: "We will wait for him like a good wife that is waiting for her husband to leave jail"

Some difference between Klopp's first press conference, interview etc, and when Rodgers joined. No disrespect to the latter.

It's the most excited I've been in years.

Klopp feels like a genuine charismatic personality, rather than just saying the expected right things, if you know what I mean

The best new manager pc since Christian Gross showed his travel card

Klopp feels like a genuine charismatic personality, rather than just saying the expected right things, if you know what I mean

The best new manager pc since Christian Gross showed his travel card

Yeah I do. And I agree. Early days etc, but he instantly looks big enough for the job. Never felt that with Rodgers.

Good times ahead hopefully. We're not gonna start winning every game though, so the universal enthusiasm will be tested I'd guess.

He's gonna be the business though. I can feel it in my loins.

Been such a grim 12 months or so, with doubts over the owners going much further back. Nice to feel positive again. About how big a club we are.

Don't think it's ridiculous to suggest Klopp would have been top choice or near enough for pretty much any big job in europe that becomes available over the next while.

I've no doubt the timing was in our favour, but it's still a great feeling.