By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coutinho

Cobs

so far they've been preparing a bid and finalising a bid and haven't yet actually made one. which makes it seem like they're scrabbling around behind the sofa cushions trying to find a few more euros to whack on it and/or trying to come up with some more stupid bloody extra clauses. time to s*** or get off the pot you bunch of self-promoting no-marks.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pissed off levels of a january sale will be proportionate to how we act with the money.

If we go right out and buy Lemar and Mahrez, then ok. If we say "we want lemar, but we can't get him in january so we'll wait till then and make do until then" then f***ing don't let coutinho go. We have a CL campaign to challenge for and a top 4 finish to seal. Who the feck just lets a season down the drain like that?

Basically, we need to do like we did with Torres. Go out there and make two billy big-b******s signings. Or like Juve when they sold Zidane and replaced him with Nedved, Thuram, Buffon and Marcelo Salas. Except, stay away from the Andy Carrolls of this world.

You don't think he's better than Siggurdson for example?

Yes of course just don't think he is very good or what we need.

If everyone is fit then Mane and Salah would be the wide players. Don't see Mahrez playing in the deeper role. We need someone that primarily plays that position who can occasionally play on the wing.

I don’t understand why we can’t agree a deal now for the summer if Barca are worried about a post a World Cup auction. It would be similar to our arrangement with Keita.

think we should dig our heels in and not permit them or him anything other than that to be honest.

but then i guess that might fly in the face of klopp's squad unity policy. 

Joyce says £100m + £36m in 'realistic' add one.

That is an absolute steal at current rates

When was the last time a big club let their best player go in January? Seems like season wrecking madness.

Yeah, was thinking this. I was confdent we'd keep him last summer and didn't even really entertain him going in January to be honest because it just doesn't happen.

We are getting very fairly compensated.

Not at the price being quoted we aren't.