By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Celeb spot

Nathan Explosion

Is Coopers Joke Shop still open? I loved that place. It was like the Balls Brothers shop.

I'd say it closed around 1976, so no. His brother owned it, he looked and laughed like Tommy too.

I find myself sitting in my local Italian restaurant with Jamie Redknapp and 3 boys a couple of tables away

2 boys in "DanesHill" cricket whites, which a quick google tells me is in Oxshott in Surrey. I'm in London SE21 so I can't imagine he's close to home . Younger kid (Beau?) wearing the orange Barcelona strip with Iniesta on the back.

Dad appears not to be wearing clothes that are too small for him!

Michael Atherton, David Lloyd, a huge Derek Pringle and Stephen Tompkinson at The Duckworth Lewis Method gig tonight.

And Eddie Hemmings.

I met Athers on the tube once, thanked him for some great innings & shook his hand.

And what very small hands they were I noted.

I met Athers on the tube once, thanked him for some great innings & shook his hand.

And what very small hands they were I noted.

Lol that they are. have met him a few times and thought the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Next time he goes by, ask him which current Premier League manager(s) racially abused in their palying days.

Will do. Saw him before I saw that post otherwise would have been the first thing i said to him

John Barnes - walked past my house in Heswall earlier today. Even gave us a wave.

Haha always walked past my house in Heswall pushing his pram at all times of the day. Was out gone midnight once when I was off home after a few pints in the Jug and Bottle. Had a quick chat