By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Where you at ?

barnesology

Just had a thought to see where my fellow YNWA.net protagonists hail from.

My family left Liverpool when I was a nipper and after living in London, Leeds, Newcastle and the place I cannot mention (with a city fan!!),

I met a beautiful Danish lady who convinced me, with promises of a sexual nature, to move to Copenhagen.

Now I watch the games with a good bunch of committed reds in a strange thai restaurant style bar called the Sports Cafe!, it sounds crap but the atmosphere is first class! lol.

Only get back to Anfield 1-2 times a season now which sucks, but them's the breaks.

So, what's outside your window? ;)

Anfield to mcr to london to herts to dubai to smithdown village

Re Copenhagen, is there still that little bar on the big square with the Liverpool shirts up on the wall? Watched the roma and barca home legs in 2001 in there.

Anfield to mcr to london to herts to dubai to smithdown village

Re Copenhagen, is there still that little bar on the big square with the Liverpool shirts up on the wall? Watched the roma and barca home legs in 2001 in there.

Yep, I watched a few games in there when I first arrived, but it was constantly full of utd fans. After a few beers, a woeful refereeing decision by Mike Riley and a bit of handbags with a group of perma tanned ***** who'd started following Manure because of Ronaldo, I was asked to leave.

Born in Liverpool and spent best part of 35 years there (interspersed with spells in London, Edinburgh and Limerick). Moved to Melbourne 8 and a half years ago and spend the week in Melbourne and the weekends in a place called Rye, on the Mornington Peninsula (about an hour and a half outside Melbourne). Outside my front window is a load of Ti trees and outside my back window are sand dunes leading to the ocean.

Edited by melia