By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

I might get up early on Saturday to watch the game. 7.30 am. My wife will think I'm f***ing nuts.

If City get through, this Madrid team can beat them over 2 legs. Bayern will batter Villarreal in Munich. Could be a couple of tasty semi finals.

A very, very small miniscule part of me feels sorry for this lad having to go through this. 

He seems to be a genuine fan.

"I can't be arsed going to the away games, I really don't like going to the home games"

They're planning cosmetic changes to the new stadium. Seats facing away from the pitch would be a start.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nebraska Red said:

A very, very small miniscule part of me feels sorry for this lad having to go through this. 

"I can't be arsed going to the away games, I really don't like going to the home games"

They're planning cosmetic changes to the new stadium. Seats facing away from the pitch would be a start.

yep. I feel for him watching that. 

3 hours ago, cymrococh said:

It’s hilarious that Man U are going after Ten Hag, he’s not going to have a clue what to do with all that mess.

Think he should pay attention to what van Gaal said about United last week. I like Ten Hag at the moment, will be a shame to have to dislike him.

4 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Think he should pay attention to what van Gaal said about United last week. I like Ten Hag at the moment, will be a shame to have to dislike him.

He’s a coach at a club with a decades long infrastructure behind him, he’s going to be a manager at a basket case.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nebraska Red said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, cymrococh said:

He’s a coach at a club with a decades long infrastructure behind him, he’s going to be a manager at a basket case.

I love how United have made a half-hearted attempt at Ajax old boys in senior roles structure by appointing Darren Fletcher as director of football.

9 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Serious reports putting Dutch Steve up as his assistant.

Edited by Ripley

That's shocking that Rangnick is saying that.  It can't really get any worse when you want to buck up and chase the fourth spot if the fella picking the team is in a sulk.

This seriously jeopardises their chances of beating Everton.  It is that bad.

Still, makes it all the more exciting for us!  And all the more views for Toffee TV.  I'm heading over to YouTube now for the latest...