By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Window Speculation

Ombudsam

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-transfers-jurgen-klopp-b1888974.html

Chiesa and Tielemans and we’ll win the league again. Don’t care how much it costs. Just go and do it please. Jürgen has earned some sparkle. 

Just now, FakeNewsBear said:

West Ham in for Ox and West Brom’s Matheus Pereira.

Both around 25 -30m, they only want one. 

This would be an insane piece of business. 

2 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Can't really see Oxlade Chamberlain going to be honest unless we've got something weird lined up to replace him like Deli Alli. We're one in one out on foreigners as it is, not sure how selling an English lad is going to really help. 

I can see 25-30 million reasons to sell the Ox. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Yeah the way klopp is using AOC in pre-season doesn’t suggest he’s looking to sell him tbh. 

It actually bothers me a bit cause it has me thinking we’re going to go with what we have up front and use AOC in the Firmino role and not add another forward/striker but on the other hand, that may allow us to spend big on a midfielder

4 minutes ago, Farmer's Tan said:

It actually bothers me a bit cause it has me thinking we’re going to go with what we have up front and use AOC in the Firmino role and not add another forward/striker but on the other hand, that may allow us to spend big on a midfielder

I thought that too but surely with his brittleness klopp knows we likely wouldn’t be long being without him. Need a proper attacker in too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hightown Phil said:

Can't really see Oxlade Chamberlain going to be honest unless we've got something weird lined up to replace him like Deli Alli. We're one in one out on foreigners as it is, not sure how selling an English lad is going to really help. 

The weirdness lined up could be Bowen coming the other way?

Yeah, I think the real problem us and the English/foreign thing is that we've got a couple of bit part foreigners. The lads that are only likely to play 5-10 games a season need to be home grown.

Especially now we've committed to a foreign 3rd choice keeper. We really have to shift Origi and Minamino. 

17 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Yeah if all this to-ing and fro-ing to pull together £30m is just to bring in Bowen then it will be extremely underwhelming 

Yep, especially as he is also a bit of a sicknote.

25 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Is he rumoured to be going there?

Out of contract at the end of next season and the mancs are apparently lining up a contract for him. 26 years old, decent player and would be a good replacement for Gini.

5 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Out of contract at the end of next season and the mancs are apparently lining up a contract for him. 26 years old, decent player and would be a good replacement for Gini.

Madrid want him apparently. 

So with Wilson going for £12m we've pretty much broken even in net spend terms this summer so far. 

Edited by Big Red Machine