By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

The met can f*** off with this storm naming s***.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-34777673

Lammo, although not very talented, comes across as a 'nice man'

I hate the good day bad day segment too but nevertheless, he seems like a 'nice man'

as for radio 6 in general, I feel truly grateful for its existence, and I like Shaun Keeveney

but then I'm a positive kinda guy

By far the best bit of Lammo (f***s sake) is when fat Sean does the single reviews.

I had a fight once in a bar. I was really trying to break it up. It then all went wild west with tables and stuff going over. Ended up with this fella's girlfriend booting me in the grid leaving a nice graze diagonally up my face & then smacking a bar stool over the back of my head resulting in lots of the red, red kroovy.

Typically as it would have it, when the Manhattan DA got in touch with me, they'd fled & only had f***ing Russian surnames, so best off that never went to court

Edited by Tokyo Sexwale

I had a fight once in a bar. I was really trying to break it up. It then all went wild west with tables and stuff going over. Ended up with this fella's girlfriend booting me in the grid leaving a nice graze diagonally up my face & then smacking a bar stool over the back of my head resulting in lots of the red, red kroovy.

Typically as it would have it, when the Manhattan DA got in touch with me, they'd fled & only had f***ing Russian surnames, so best off that never went to court

So to summarise you had an argument in a bar with a women and she absolutely battered you.

I've got a broadband question. I've recently switched to fibre with Sky. I've run a speed test on my laptop near in my living room which is near my router and I'm getting about 35mbps which is ok. In the dining room though it drops to about 20mbps which is disappointing. My ipad gets about 25mbps in the dining room. Is this normal? Would a booster in the dining room get me anywhere close to 35mbps? I want to watch live sport on my laptop illegally with a clear picture.

Lammo, although not very talented, comes across as a 'nice man'

I hate the good day bad day segment too but nevertheless, he seems like a 'nice man'

as for radio 6 in general, I feel truly grateful for its existence, and I like Shaun Keeveney

but then I'm a positive kinda guy

I thought I was going to have to be the first to say I like Shaun. I like him, his 'in the olden days' monologues are quite funny.

How bizarre. Thanks for answering that Steve.

here to serve mate.

also here trying to get over food poisoning and so alternating my former celebrity googling with sprints to the bathroom to projectile assorted foamy fluids out of various orifices. f***ing hell.

TMF'inI

I'm going through an existential crisis where I can't find a pair of shoes that I like. I want something to wear every day to work, so fairly casual and comfortable. Trainers would be fine.

Been to about 4 sites this morning and seen nothing I like.