Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

I like a pink shirt, but it's got red and blue stripes, it looks like it's the product of an accident.

Red white and blue... hmm its your lucky union jack boxer shorts isn't it.. the shirt is just a ruse

Idk how dye binds or whether it continues to bind post drying, but and I'd have cut off my nose a thousand times to spite my face, if it was that important I'd have just bought the remover from the thieving b*****d from the dry cleaners.

Or do what Sion's suggesting and buy the shirt again

I will try.

I think the dye is cast (nice!), in terms of permanence now, so my mum says anyway.

When I was in that dry cleaners, I knew that by arguing it wouldn't end well, but i couldn't help it. Might go and burn it down.

It's a massive problem. I am apoplectic. It's my favourite shirt :(

Did you go all pink, then?

Edited by JRC

I will try.

I think the dye is cast (nice!), in terms of permanence now, so my mum says anyway.

When I was in that dry cleaners, I knew that by arguing it wouldn't end well, but i couldn't help it. Might go and burn it down.

Worth a round that.

Think burning it under the circumstances makes sense

Didn't Stanley lash over 100K on his garden, and he's moaning about the dry cleaner trying to make a little profit? I'm surprised he hasn't got a number of his favourite shirt in a variety of colours really.

Didn't Stanley lash over 100K on his garden, and he's moaning about the dry cleaner trying to make a little profit? I'm surprised he hasn't got a number of his favourite shirt in a variety of colours really.

If the dry cleaner had just stuck to one price then maybe it would have been ok, but he sensed my desperation and clumsily tried to rip me off.

Anyway, I now have the colour-run stuff, my mate was just in Morrisson's and secured some. Suspect the shirt has been damaged forever but I will give it a shot.

Btw, nothing wrong with having more than one variation of a favourite item of clothing. I'm not wearing box-fresh nikes every day, like Jay Z, but if I find something that fits well, I'll get a few variations over time.

I still have Star Wars ones.

I have R2 D2 ones, it's like dressing up as a starwars character for bed

I have R2 D2 ones, it's like dressing up as a starwars character for bed

FFS, why don't you just start a Cosplay thread then.

50 minutes, does a wash take much more than this I'd like a happy ending.

Preferably one that comes to a conclusion quicker than LOTR 3.

50 minutes, does a wash take much more than this I'd like a happy ending.

Preferably one that comes to a conclusion quicker than LOTR 3.

An hour left on the wash, I'll be honest; still looking pretty pink.

Says on the packet that sometimes you may need two goes. Or, I may have irreversibly damaged the shirt and jim jams. I feel more at peace with this outcome now - I think the villainous dry-cleaner may have made this a bigger deal than it actually is.

I still have Star Wars ones.

Cool, not a star wars fan so most of mine are super hero ones

I do have a breaking bad onesie though

An hour left on the wash, I'll be honest; still looking pretty pink.

Says on the packet that sometimes you may need two goes. Or, I may have irreversibly damaged the shirt and jim jams. I feel more at peace with this outcome now - I think the villainous dry-cleaner may have made this a bigger deal than it actually is.

I'm starting to warm to pyjamas so that's a positive to have come from this. Am still hopeful for you but am happy you're at peace with it. Graffiti the f*** out of the dry cleaners if you must.