By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace - Premier League, 14th April @ 2pm

ynwa.tv

24 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

Missed the match today.

any positives to take from all this ?

yes of course

whatever it was that was important enough to make you miss the match…..focus on it - I hope you understand how blessed you are 

I envy you 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

Missed the match today.

The silence was perfectly observed which will be a comfort to a great many people.

The football, only Ali coming back could be taken as a positive.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Falconhoof said:

Missed the match today.

Ali, trent back. Robbo was immense. 

we have to finish 2nd if we can. If city face justice, I still want titles that are stripped from them.

any news on Bradley?

2 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Yup it's ridiculous and even more annoying is how few chances opposition need in order to score against us. 

It's definitely become a mental block, and we've been mentality monsters for much of the season, but we've lost it all at the worst time. Our finishes are all frantic and lacking any composure. It's almost hard to believe how much we've created our last 2 league games while only scoring once from open play. Could easily be 7 or 8. I still feel like crap. So annoyed. 

8 hours ago, Romario said:

Might as well go all out v Atlanta now and try and keep some momentum till the end. 

Yep. Play the lads coming back into sharpness. 

I'm really at a loss with Mo. I think his legs have gone, he's a shadow of what he was. It'll be between him and Virgil as to who gets a contract offer in the summer and at the moment he's nowhere near making me think he's worth it. If the rumours are true that Edwards wanted Henderson let go, can see the same happening this time.  

Went to bed last night thinking I was done for the season and then woke up to the Villa result this morning....

Edited by Ed the Wool

2 hours ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Trent coming on but not taking the corners or free kicks was weird.

Saving his legs? Almost everything he hit yesterday fell short of it's target. In hindsight, bringing him on, IMHO, was not a good idea.

12 hours ago, Benzo-13 said:

It’s mad the way teams haunt us. Arsenal, Man U, Palace, Leicester. They always seem to come around again v us. 

The Leicester thing always puzzled me. The teams from the 70's and 80's would blow teams away week after week, then the Leicester game would see them fall to pieces, home and away.

Leicester away was a good day out, but you always expected a bad result.

16 hours ago, Swipe said:

First time seeing Nunez live. Just totally unable to hold it up. 

Yeah, rest of the season I'd have him left side if he starts 

Such a radical change of approach switching from Bobby to Nunez 

Just now, Earl Hafler said:

Yeah, rest of the season I'd have him left side if he starts 

Such a radical change of approach switching from Bobby to Nunez 

Mo probably misses Bobby as much as the rest of us 

19 hours ago, growler said:

Ali, trent back. Robbo was immense. 

we have to finish 2nd if we can. If city face justice, I still want titles that are stripped from them.

any news on Bradley?

The won't be getting anything stripped from the last 5 years or so cos that isn't the period under investigation.

Having them awarded to us would mean absolutely f*** all to me anyway.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Begbie said:

Yeah I don't want the tainted titles.  Strip City og them by all means, another clear indication of their part in ruining football 

I want them stripped and awarded to second place teams. Will be able to hear the howls all over the country. It'll be great. 

6 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

I want them stripped and awarded to second place teams. Will be able to hear the howls all over the country. It'll be great. 

Only if the second team was within 2 points of them 

5 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

I have no interest in being awarded a league title in a boardroom years after the fact and if possible even less interest in how the rest of the country would react.

Winning those things is about living and then being able to relive the  moment and City have robbed us of that. It can never be created now.

Numbers on a wall are great and City absolutely shouldn't even have that but they aren't an end in themselves.

The seasons that cirrently have them as winners should just be voided with no winner - that would hammer home the damage they've done to the integrity of the game and preserve on record their disgrace. That is all that can be done now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3