By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Next Liverpool Manager

Kid Klopp

9 hours ago, MarkD said:

I used to play tennis with Peter Davenport in Birkenhead. Good or bad?

Used to go and watch him playing for The Queen's in Birkenhead Park with my Dad. 

Ken McKenna a regular as well.

Edited by D.Boon

Kim Woodburn used to be my next door +1 neighbour. Doubt anyone has got anything more feeble than that.

First time I met her I answered the door hungover holding a drill wearing cheap sunglasses as “safety eyewear”. She had a bunch of flowers “to welcome us to the Close”. It was a genuinely absurd moment.

Edited by Tommy Cockles
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Case said:

I’ve said this before, but Kenny Dalglish* and his wife stayed at my B&B for two nights, so f*** off with yer Lilleshall and Spice s***es.

* not that one, so apologies to Lilleshall, etc.

Did they leave a good review on TripAdvisor?

51 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Used to go and watch him playing for The Queen's in Birkenhead Park with my Dad. 

Ken McKenna a regular as well.

He lived off Park Road North and we lived on Park Road North. The park had really good and well maintained tennis courts for a period. 

43 minutes ago, Hassony said:

Did they leave a good review on TripAdvisor?

Can't remember if they left a review at all. Maybe in our upstairs log book. Floral fecking cover. Not my idea.  I still have their booking details, though!

48 minutes ago, Gethin said:

KT Tunstall did a BBC4 interview in our lounge.

Prison slang?

11 minutes ago, RBM said:

I once took a piss next to the Manic street preachers in a services on the M6 any good?

OH!!!! I've got one!  The Republic of Ireland were playing Norn Iron in a World Cup Qualifier. I was having a slash in the Landsdowne road loos after the match when British Olympic Gold Medallist Mary Peters wandered in casual as you like and stared at me.  

My mum's mate was engaged to Paul McCartney. She had a miscarriage and they split up.

She emigrated to Canada and offered my mum a piano that had been Paul's. My mum turned it down cos she had nowhere to put it.

Which is why I'm here chatting to you d****eads instead of shoving my face full of gold.

• Haha 17
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gethin said:

Did you take a sneaky look at Nicky's Motown Junk?

He was either taking a s*** or a sit down piss.James Dean Bradfield had to use one of the kids urinals 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RBM said:

He was either taking a s*** or a sit down piss.James Dean Bradfield had to use one of the kids urinals 

Been on the lash with JDB a couple of times. He’s not much taller than Mrs G who’s 5”2’

1 hour ago, kop205 said:

My mum's mate was engaged to Paul McCartney. She had a miscarriage and they split up.

She emigrated to Canada and offered my mum a piano that had been Paul's. My mum turned it down cos she had nowhere to put it.

Which is why I'm here chatting to you d****eads instead of shoving my face full of gold.

You're not half the man you should have been

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Frosty Jack said:

At a friend's wedding I met the actor who says "You rebel scum!" at the Endor base in Return of the Jedi.

Except he didn't actually say that, it was someone else. 

Any good?

It's so good it reminds of the day I met someone who was also famous for not being someone else.

His name was Tom Jones.

Not that one, mine was a brickie from Tredegar.

Edited by BigBird

28 minutes ago, BigBird said:

It's so good it reminds of the day I met someone who was also famous for not being someone else.

His name was Tom Jones.

Not that one, mine was a brickie from Tredegar.

To be fair, that's not unusual

:badoomtish: