By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coronavirus

Tosh

Tory prick to spend another night in the hozzie.

Herd immunity went well then

38 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Yeah both.

To be honest, I’ve done it myself but I’m no longer down with “I hate this person’s politics, I hope they die”. Even if that person’s politics are killing other people.

I'd draw the line at Trump. You're lucky not to feel it as much, but when he croaks it, I'll be partying for a week

8 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I'd draw the line at Trump. You're lucky not to feel it as much, but when he croaks it, I'll be partying for a week

There are few people that I would be very happy if they were to die, Trump, Katie Hopkins, Netanyahu, ......

For whatever reason, Boris doesn't make that list, I hope he pulls through 

44 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

No doubt your friends situation is horrendous but I kinda take issue with this. Sometimes it's better to allow yourself to feel like you are having a tough time than deny it by reference to others having a worse time. It can be tough for everyone while being tougher for others.

Agreed - and some people are a lot more or less resilient then others as well so what seems a relatively trivial amount of stress could look like an absolute living nightmare to someone who isn't mentally or emotionally in the right place to deal with it. And on the other hand some people just sail through those living nightmares as if they were on a Sunday stroll. It's not a judgement call on how big person A's problem is compared to person B's.

Fingers crossed for Ben, Charlie end the rest of that family, though, of course. 

23 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

You're obviously warming to him. It was a month last time you mentioned your Trump post-death celebration plans.

35 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Re Johnson - I don't give a s*** either way. If this is it for him I'll offer a wry smile of schadenfreude. He doesn't seem as overtly awful as the likes of Vance, Hopkins, any of that Brexit/racist/twitter crowd, Trump, Netenyau, yer Brazilian guy, Modi etc.

Johnson is Hopkins with actual power over people's lives. He's an absolutely dreadful person.

9 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

oh he is dreadful - he's just not as overtly racist 100% of the time like she is

He's just gotten better at hiding his bigotry. Plenty of examples of when he wasn't trying.

Edited by LicK

12 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

oh he is dreadful - he's just not as overtly racist 100% of the time like she is

Behave mate

More important than him is stuff like this on sorting your lungs out before or during having the virus

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Which makes him even more dangerous. The mask has slipped plenty often enough for people to know who he is.

27 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Behave mate

More important than him is stuff like this on sorting your lungs out before or during having the virus

I've had a dry cough and a bit of a temperature since Thursday and I've been doing that since I saw the video a couple of days ago.

5,373 deaths in the uk as of today. 

Just back from a run in the park. Full basket ball game going on. Football match on the go too with about 20 plus lads. Also the out door gym bit seems to be holding a local Mr. Universe with about 15 lads all sweating all over each other. 

10 minutes ago, Romario said:

Just back from a run in the park. Full basket ball game going on. Football match on the go too with about 20 plus lads. Also the out door gym bit seems to be holding a local Mr. Universe with about 15 lads all sweating all over each other. 

Bloody hell that's ridiculous.

I went for a walk this afternoon and it was noticeably quieter round here than last week

2 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

That video from the doctor looks useful but unless I missed it he doesn't say how often you repeat the whole exercise... hourly? daily?

Sure he also said that the horizontal pillow thing was on your back before he did the deep breaths and on your front after. The latter makes more sense in the context of being in bed with symptoms. 

18 minutes ago, Romario said:

Where's this?