By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Everton, Weds 4 Dec, 20.15

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is on Amazon Prime in the UK

Both this and the Leicester game on Boxing Day are within a month - so if you've not already got Prime sign up for the 30 day trial then cancel it after Leicester so they don't start charging you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/amazonprime

Whilst you're there watch the Rwandan Reds documentary

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/rwanda-liverpool-amazon-prime-documentary-16748270

This is on Amazon Prime in the UK

Both this and the Leicester game on Boxing Day are within a month - so if you've not already got Prime sign up for the 30 day trial then cancel it after Leicester so they don't start charging you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/amazonprime

Whilst you're there watch the Rwandan Reds documentary

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/rwanda-liverpool-amazon-prime-documentary-16748270

I hope theyve sorted out the picture

quality for the tennis wasn't very good

I hope theyve sorted out the picture

quality for the tennis wasn't very good

Quality wasn't very good and be sure to turn your phone off unless you want to find out about things happening before you've seen it. 

Adrian, TAA, Lovren, van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Salah, Firmino, Mane is what I reckon he'll pick. 

Quality wasn't very good and be sure to turn your phone off unless you want to find out about things happening before you've seen it.

Adrian, TAA, Lovren, van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Salah, Firmino, Mane is what I reckon he'll pick.

Find that with BT Sport via the App too. Can be up to a minute behind. I’ve mostly stopped going on here and Twitter during the game for that reason

There’s a good 10-15 sec delay on the TV too. Used to live close enough to The Emirates to hear a crowd roar and then flick over in time to see what happened

That might not be true these days but it certainly was 5-10 years ago

Bit less than that. I lived overlooking Lord's last year and the delay was about 4 seconds. 

Find that with BT Sport via the App too. Can be up to a minute behind. I’ve mostly stopped going on here and Twitter during the game for that reason

Until the last few minutes if we're clinging on to a result then I'm looking for the final whistle asap.

Edited by Tobes Rafa

Sky Go is a good minute behind two. The android box is about two.

For anyone in Ireland, that Premier Sports has the game too. Has the amazon game on boxing night too.

Skygo is rubbish. Spend half the match watching a pixelated mush. If it wasn't completely free I'd email someone.

It's amazing how we've ended up with a modern technology that's inferior to 1960's technology in terms of speed. 

The difference in data being transmitted is incredible though. You're talking about 10-15 times more data for a 4K stream than what you were getting via an aerial in the 60s - so to get that within 30-60 seconds is pretty good going I think

The difference in data being transmitted is incredible though. You're talking about 10-15 times more data for a 4K stream than what you were getting via an aerial in the 60s - so to get that within 30-60 seconds is pretty good going I think

It is, but if they can't get it at the same pace as TV then just leave it on TV.

It's 2019 - if you want to watch a game of football via official means you shouldn't have to turn your phone off.