By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Mohamed Salah

RP

6 minutes ago, Leo No.8 said:

Neville is very poor at controlling his bias and thar makes him a poor pundit. The really good ones can look at the game impartially. He isn’t one of them so he’s pretty much impossible to listen to if it’s a United, Liverpool or City game.

Everything he says is based on a narrative that’s 20 years old. I mean dear god move on ya prick. 

42 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

He needs to get a Manc special on Sky and get all that Uniret vomit off his chest then do his job. 
He just can’t get his head around why they haven’t the world’s best XI and a stadium like the new Bernabau but then never mentions Rock of Gibraltar.

But I’m sure when the old c*** is dead it’ll all be easier to wash.

How many millions did Neville earn whilst in the employ of the Glazers, I wonder...?

1 minute ago, Cobs said:

How many millions did Neville earn whilst in the employ of the Glazers, I wonder...?

Yep, he won a few titles didn’t he. Wasn’t complaining then or when Mr. Ferguson and the Ticket tout were getting Pop Glazier dollar bill “SWAG” bags to keep in line. 

2 hours ago, Boca said:

Neither Neville nor Carragher should be on co-commentary for any games. 

They were actually alright when they were confined to the studio for Monday Night Football and doing analysis of the weekend games.

True but that won't happen because of the clicks / tweets / social media meltdowns 

Sky aren't interested in improving the football discourse 

30 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

True but that won't happen because of the clicks / tweets / social media meltdowns 

Sky aren't interested in improving the football discourse 

They’re really not. I actually think Neville was a step up for what was before but there were always levels to go.

The ref obsession on all networks is insane

25 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

They’re really not. I actually think Neville was a step up for what was before but there were always levels to go.

The ref obsession on all networks is insane

There's a game every few days, there's usually a major VAR controversy every week and that generates more interest than discussing the club ownership issue / lack of oversight by the FA & PL 

You wouldn't employ Roy Keane or Micah Richards if you wanted to improve the debate

• Like 1

This season and the end of the last one his assists and creation of scoring opps have been absolutely world class. Adjusting his game due the inevitable loss of some of that electrical pace he has, and becoming more of a provider instead of an out and out scorer, he can conceivably stay absolute world class for a good few years yet.

10 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

This season and the end of the last one his assists and creation of scoring opps have been absolutely world class. Adjusting his game due the inevitable loss of some of that electrical pace he has, and becoming more of a provider instead of an out and out scorer, he can conceivably stay absolute world class for a good few years yet.

Anode what you mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, PhilM said:

He's nearly our best ever player.

If he finishes his career with us then the stats will back that up.

There will be a generation of reds who will idolise him the way us old uns idolise Kenny, and the really old uns like Muprh idolise Billy Liddell.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

I would argue there’s no such thing as a ‘natural’ goalscorer and its a series of trained habits and skills that gets you to the top

The so called 10,000 hour rule. At 12 hours practice a day, I could be Liverpool’s pivotal player in a little under 3 years time. I see myself as an inverted goalie.

• Like 1