By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Mohamed Salah

RP

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Is Sancho a fraud or is it just United who are a complete shambles?

They clearly don’t do any due diligence on the characters of the fellas they lash all this money on.

Sorry, no wait they don’t invest in the team do they it’s all interest payments and debts & get out of our club & green and gold, never be sold & we want our United back & love United, hate the Glazers and the Scousers.

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Is Sancho a fraud or is it just United who are a complete shambles?

I’m someone that never really saw him at BvB apart from the odd highlight. People were gutted we didn’t get him. Loads said he’s immediately be one of the league’s best.

He’s had issues that defo need to be taken into account, but I can’t get over how poor he’d looked from minute one. Dirk Kuyt had more pace on the wing. 

Edited by Swipe

2 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I’m someone that never really saw him at BvB apart from the odd highlight. People were gutted we didn’t get him. Loads said he’s immediately be one of the league’s best.

He’s had issues that defo need to be taken into account, but I can’t get over how poor he’d looked from minute one. Dirk Kuyt had more pace on the wing. 

I've seen him play well for England, never seen him play for them, except in absolute hammerings against us where they all looked hopeless

1 minute ago, muleskinner said:

Hopefully we never try that out.

I dunno, signing him on a free and him winning the Ballon D'or for us.... I'd take it

Edited by honourablegeorge
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Yeah he has to be better than he’s shown. Has to be.

But he’s been genuinely awful for them. 

Didn't he have record figures for goal involvements in Germany in his last season? I know the league isn't as good, and some players (like Werner) who score loads then end up doing little here, but yeah, am also surprised by how poor he's been for them (yay). 

1 minute ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

50 goals in 137 games for Dortmund by the age of 21 isn't bad going regardless. Sometimes moves don't work out, good players need different teams, sometimes like with Dele there's more going on

Haaland and Bellingham can from Dortmund and were kings of their respective leagues and were straight away.

The lad is clearly just another victim of Melodrama FC

26 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Haaland and Bellingham can from Dortmund and were kings of their respective leagues and were straight away.

The lad is clearly just another victim of Melodrama FC

He'll be warming the bench for Everton soon

So, after their original alleged, “verbal” offer, they’ve actually not done nothing, not sent in a bid,, agreed wages, et al with the player……..so, in my fluent pidgeaon  English, the Saudis have done sweet fanny Adam.

Get tae f***.

Edited by Bogman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Hassony said:

If he was as good as Bellingham or Halaand, a better club would have been in for him 

I don't know about that. We were after him too weren't we? Lots of clubs were. The thing with him is his physicality or lack thereof and a lack of professionalism as footballer. As a winger he needs to be explosive which he isn't. He's not fast and he doesn't work hard. This makes is difficult for him to excel in a front three for a top team. I could see him do well as a 10 as he wouldn't have to be as explosive and could contribute with his passing skills and vision so I think he ends up at Chelsea next season where he can play one of the two 10's alongside Sterling behind their striker. I certainly don't see any way back for him at United. Looks like Ten Hag is fed up with him and rightly so. It's not unfair to have expected more commitment from him. 

27 minutes ago, RBM said:

Greedy c*** went to the wrong club and wrecked his career

Yeah I read a Liverpool journo recently - can’t remember which one - who said he fancied coming here until the Mancs came with their stupid wages. 

27 minutes ago, Bogman said:

So, after their original alleged, “verbal” offer, they’ve actually not done nothing, not sent in a bid,, agreed wages, et al with the player……..so, in my fluent pidgeaon  English, the Saudis have done sweet fanny Adam.

Get tae f***.

So, maybe they phoned Mike Gordon, were told he's not for sale, Salah's agent also told them no, and they decided to just leave it alone? You know, like normal?

Other than f***ing Kaveh, nobody was talking a second bid.

18 minutes ago, crouchinho said:

I don't know about that. We were after him too weren't we? Lots of clubs were. The thing with him is his physicality or lack thereof and a lack of professionalism as footballer. As a winger he needs to be explosive which he isn't. He's not fast and he doesn't work hard. This makes is difficult for him to excel in a front three for a top team. I could see him do well as a 10 as he wouldn't have to be as explosive and could contribute with his passing skills and vision so I think he ends up at Chelsea next season where he can play one of the two 10's alongside Sterling behind their striker. I certainly don't see any way back for him at United. Looks like Ten Hag is fed up with him and rightly so. It's not unfair to have expected more commitment from him. 

Yep, not physical, not a worker, can't beat a man. Only solution is do is replace him with Antony for £85M