By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Divock Origi

sutty

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bit worrying that he'd endured a six month drought beforehand! I don't know the context though, maybe he's been out of the team.

He has scored the same amount of goals from open play as David N'gog has this season

Bit worrying that he'd endured a six month drought beforehand! I don't know the context though, maybe he's been out of the team.

24 League games, 6 goals. He's 20 in a month too so while young not younger than Ibe and only 4mo younger than Sterling. Lille are 8th so not terrible, relative to the League, so I think you'd expect more goals than that by now

All the reports earlier in the season said he was playing like he couldn't be bothered.

I'm sure once he joins us he will be more motivated to perform. I haven't seen much of him but he has some good attributes.

looks like he's had a difficult season, but also worth saying that lille have only scored 27 all season, from what i've seen not a side that commit much forward, and think the goals at the weekend make him their top scorer + he's been playing wide of roux, their central striker, much of the time.

• 2 months later...