By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coutinho

Cobs

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why? To sit on the bench and get the odd start. He'd get a medal and money I suppose. Comes to us, he starts every game in the league.

Because he’ll challenge for everything there and you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think he’ll play enough.

He literally hasn’t been linked with us either. He knows where he’s going. Just a question if they stump up this month or tell him to wait.

So what’s this Lemar lad like then? Is he another speedster?

Yeah he’s fast. Forward mostly but I saw him in the middle of the park in cl last year and thought he was good. Was when mbappe was getting all the hype but was impressed by him.

Fwiw, I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that Coutinho does have a slight injury. He wasn't subbed much in December, nor rested as much as Mane, Bobby. If Salah is injured for having played loads don't see why Phil can't be. Not saying he is, but there's f*** all certainty he's throwing a stickier.

Maybe a change of tact to call them out would work? Put out a statement saying 'we appreciate all that Phil has done on the pitch for us and would like to assist in his personal dream to play for Barca blah blah, given the current market a fee of £150 million is reasonable and he can leave in the summer with our well wishes, however, disruption is not something we will tolerate and this offer to complete a deal expires an hour before kick off on Friday so that Phil can be named in the team and score the 8th in a resounding victory against some team down the road, Lots of love, Jurgen and the lads x x'

Like Villa did to us with Gareth Barry

Because he’ll challenge for everything there and you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think he’ll play enough.

He literally hasn’t been linked with us either. He knows where he’s going. Just a question if they stump up this month or tell him to wait.

Would wonder whether Klopp would want him, based on his history of disruption, and given the way Klopp values player personality and team bonding stuff.

Yeah he’s fast. Forward mostly but I saw him in the middle of the park in cl last year and thought he was good. Was when mbappe was getting all the hype but was impressed by him.

Switch to 442 with him left and Mane right?

That ignores where Lallana and AOC do their best work mind.

But their massive investments on the pitch actually = negative net spend when Coutinho leaves and break even ish next summer

So if we sign Lamar that takes us on to an inflation -aligned ‘same as under Moores’

But they’re much worse gobschites and ticket prices have soared

So I’m finding it hard to fight their corner

Your ingenuity is absolutely fantastic. Kudos to you dude.

He’s taking a pay cut to go to Barcelona.

Exactly

So would you, to leave your job and go to a charity or social enterprise that’s closer to your heart

How much of a pay cut though? That’s the question

Now imagine you’re about to make your move and your current employer offers a 50% pay rise

It’s something to think about then right?