By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The blues

Depends if they throw money at the problem in January. Someone who scores regularly and an actual centre back might give them a way out.

They seem like a bit of a money pit, their run of games coming up is as bad as I've ever seen, the only non big team is Newcastle and that could be a 6 pointer.

I’ve only really started to consider it properly this evening with Newcastle winning.

Yeah, they're the only team above them around the same level as them and they're 5 points ahead. I could see Norwich going above them once they get their squad back as well.

The money they've spent on absolute dross is astonishing. 70m this summer on Iwobi, Kean and someone called Gbamin. 60m on Richarlison and Mina the year before. I can't even be arswd listing them all fir 17/18 but take a look....must be one of the worst transfer windows by any club ever.

Yeah, they're the only team above them around the same level as them and they're 5 points ahead. I could see Norwich going above them once they get their squad back as well.

They've got a better squad than Bournemouth, Villa, Sheff United, Burnley and Southampton at least. Don't know how you could argue against that.

The money they've spent on absolute dross is astonishing. 70m this summer on Iwobi, Kean and someone called Gbamin. 60m on Richarlison and Mina the year before. I can't even be arswd listing them all fir 17/18 but take a look....must be one of the worst transfer windows by any club ever.

More than that I think. Heard 500m in 3 years total too?

Depends if they throw money at the problem in January. Someone who scores regularly and an actual centre back might give them a way out.

But with the demonstrably clueless Brands in charge of transfers, it won't make any difference t them even if they did. The only way it will change is if the new manager has it written into their contract that they get to veto or sanction the transfer proposals.

To be fair, Richarlison has been pretty decent for them and Gbamin got injured after two games.

Not that we should be fair to Everton.

I think that going for Moyesy would be amazing and they should definitely do it.

They did. He came on as a sub and missed a sitter in the Derby.

Iwobi's performance in the derby was woeful; at one point he gets the ball down our left, Milner was with him, and Iwobi knocks the ball past Milner and loses the race for the ball. Considering Milner isn't that quick, Iwobi's pace is shockingly bad. 

That reminded me of when Linford Christie used to win the 100m against faster opponents* but seemed to just grow his presence in a way that psyched out the other runners. When that incident happened the other night I thought 'that shouldn't happen but Milner is simply not letting him win this duel so that is why Iwobi has failed'.

* I now know that Christie was probably his t*** on performance-enhancing substances but my basic point still stands.