Sign in to follow this  
growler

Owens new book

If zombies bite Michael Owen they turn into Michael Owen.

Haha. The only way to stop them is to keep feeding them the new fat covered £10 notes until they explode

Micheal Owen has never had a cup of tea or coffee but he made a cup of tea a few years ago for his wife so knows how to do it according to to man himself

Heard Heskey being interviewed about it on Radio Merseyside last night, came across as a nice lad.

Spoke about the treble season as his highlight and the ever bitter Ian Snodin asked him what his biggest regret was, obviously expecting him to say not winning the League with us. Heskey said it was leaving us the season before Istanbul and Snodin then whinged about how even Heskey's disappointments reminded him of Liverpool winning stuff.

Yeah, he seems like a decent bloke

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/10/emile-heskey-interview-liverpool-homesickness-leicester

I liked this:

He offers a response to critics. “Your son is eight,” Heskey says. “So if I tell you by the age of 24 he would’ve represented England youth all the way through, would have made his debut at 17 and gone to three cup finals in four years for his hometown team [Leicester], then been sold for a record to Liverpool – one of the biggest clubs in the world; then he’d go on to win the treble [FA Cup, League Cup, Uefa Cup] that first season, represent England at two World Cups, in the European Championship, and play in one of England’s most memorable games to date, winning God knows, six or seven trophies by the age of 24, how would you feel?”

I like Owen

Why though?!

Just listening to the interview with TAW. He protests a bit too much about leaving and Istanbul. Almost full Partridge.

He’s really fine with it. Really. He’s fine. Fine.

Edited by Six Times

Really didn't like Owen when he signed for United but I'm over it now.

He was f***ing brilliant for us and gave us one of our best days. He left Liverpool and regretted it ever since. Life's too short.

I know I asked earlier but who is buying this book. Who cares enough about him.

Unwanted Christmas gifts. It's a big market.

Most pointless book ever, any parts worth reading will be in the paper or on the web anyway. The print edition is just a pointless waste of trees