By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Manchester United (H) Sunday 4pm

Dan

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha

Oi

No offence - I lived there for 18 years :)

It's why I used to watch matches at home 'cos the pubs were generally full of idiots unless it was a "Liverpool" pub 

Nice one - any experience with any of them? Normal games I wouldn't be so fussed but really don't want to be around Manc supporters for this one 

Mourinho claiming that Rojo and more significantly Martial are injured. 
Sanchez and Lindelof are definitely out and Smalling and Rojo and Shaw major doubts. 

Martial is the United player I'd worry about nost so would be happy to see him out.

Mourinho pretty much admitted that Young, Lingard and Rashford will start.

He also chucked the players that started vs Valencia under the bus as well. Morale must be great in the dressing room....

Saw that..... hes such a prick.... I am loving it as a Liverpool fan, but if he was the manager of the team i supported I dunno how I could have anything but sheer hatred for the prick

Mourinho claiming that Rojo and more significantly Martial are injured. 

Sanchez and Lindelof are definitely out and Smalling and Rojo and Shaw major doubts. 

Martial is the United player I'd worry about nost so would be happy to see him out.

Mourinho pretty much admitted that Young, Lingard and Rashford will start.

I bet Martial will play.... sounds like mindgames s***e from him 

This is the biggest game of United's season so far, they are going to be losing the plot with how much they want to take points off us.

Nah. Most of them are already braced for defeat. Think many will be hoping that if the scoreline is big enough, mourinho will finally get the boot.

we've not beaten them at Anfield in the League for 5 years - and they've been s*** every year in that time. Really, really want us to smash them but they have a bad habit of being dull and effective against us

we've also only put 4 past them at home once in 55 years - so we're due

we've not beaten them at Anfield in the League for 5 years - and they've been s*** every year in that time. Really, really want us to smash them but they have a bad habit of being dull and effective against us

Even under Klopp, I think we've looked scared playing against them in recent years, despite our form pre and post. We seem to have a mental block and give them far too much respect. They're s***.

They were very good under Van Gaal in 2015 (Mata brace). Completely bossed it. But yeah, under Mourinho they've been dreadful.