By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Flasher

Just now, Dominus Maximus said:

Lightning McQueen did the same in Cars 3. He realizes he's not fast enough and decides to mentor Cruz Ramirez. Funny enough that relationship with Cruz is what ignites his love of racing. I don't see how that translates but we watch Cars quite a lot here so most of my comparisons will take inspiration from that universe. 

I see the massive THC vape’s kicked in

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Yep. He’ll sort it all. He’ll get good lads in. You know what kind of football we’ll play and it’ll be great fun. 

Kinda terrifying to go back into the unknown. 

Yes to all this

I wasn’t even consciously happy or relieved. Like how you don’t think about breathing. 

Now we’re back to being in a normal situation of maybe the new guy is good, maybe he’s s***. If he’s good how long is he here for blah blah blah.

Urgh!

1 hour ago, YugoB said:

It's not true, Jurgen even addressed Jose Enrique in the press conference 

Yeah! I’ve f***ing seen it now!

I guess the inverse of all this is if he just kept going and the fatigue caught up with him and the spark went out. 

This is crap but imagine if it all went properly wrong and he just had to be fired. 

Edited by Swipe

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

I guess the inverse of all this is if he just kept going and the fatigue caught up with him and the spark went out. 

This is crap but imagine if it all went properly wrong and he just had to be fired. 

Yeah, this season being his last is a lot better than something like last season

Or stayed too long like Wenger. 
Still feels wrong that he’s put in such a shift to get everything lined up and working again just to walk away as it’s about to peek. But I guess that’s the person he is. 
Pure class. 

• Like 1

Yeah - like Wenger sticking around for way too long, and (to an extent) damaging his legacy. Still s***, but really so much just depends what happens for the rest of the season. The world is s***. Klopp brought happiness to millions of us. Amazing that he had such an impact (not just for the football - although that in itself was amazing - I never thought we'd win the league again once City were dominant - but also as a damn fantastic human). I don't really believe in justice in the world, but if there is any, he goes out with a bang. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jarg Armani said:

Some bluenoses popped into my life today and I realised I had been subconsciously looking for villains until that point. 

Imagine if Klopp said it was cos he couldn’t live in a country led by Starmer

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I'm hoping in a few years it all turns out ok, and we win another league, I can look back on this and say thank f*** we didn't need to sack Klopp.

Just gutted. 

literally days ago I posted about how special this time is and going to enjoy the next 2.5 years. His impact is generational. More than a manager. 

concerning the whole back office going. You’d think pep could’ve run it for a year at least. See if Klopp is actually done or will come back.

I’m gutted. No better manager in football and no better man to lead this club.

Devastated that he won’t be here next season. It won’t be the same without him. But hopefully who ever comes in can create something special in their own way. 

Let’s go win the league and give Jürgen the send off he deserves.

f***.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ombudsam said:

Imagine if Klopp said it was cos he couldn’t live in a country led by Starmer

It's funny how evertonians will still swear that Klopp is the baddy. Meanwhile they've all spent today jumping up and down on their beds. Not sure if there's any way you can really style out schadenfreude without feeling like the baddies.

35 minutes ago, DanWM said:

Seems as though his thinking was that he doesn't feel up to another season after this one. Funny that it came up when he was in a meeting about next summer's pre-season tour and just thought UGH COULD YOU BE ARSED.

I reckon it was the thought of spending another pre-season away with Ljinders and him banging on incessantly about how he once wrote a book.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Bit like Bill Bellichik and the Patriots in the NFL and he was there for longer than Jurgs has been here. 

1 hour ago, Redray said:

Kenny in his autobiography, said that after he resigned, if the club had come back to him after a year he'd have come back like a shot. Just saying. 

Such a different situation though, kenny was much younger and had been through the trauma of hillsborough 

3 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Like when Alonso said Gordon Brown's government were harming the Premier League by taxing rich people too much.

Sack him already

8 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

I'm hoping in a few years it all turns out ok, and we win another league, I can look back on this and say thank f*** we didn't need to sack Klopp.

Huh? You don’t think it’s better he potentially goes out on a high than if he really loses his spark - like he’s suggesting would happen - and it’s like the end of Rafa’s days? 

Edited by Swipe

2 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

If we ever win the league soon with a new manager I'll be glad Klopp left on his own terms rather than get sacked.

Maybe I misread too. Thought you were being sarky.

Im clutching at straws to find a silver lining but he’s going out as the f***ing best. 

Edited by Swipe