By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Brighton - Weds 3rd Feb 20.15

Molby

16 minutes ago, Molby said:

This is the game where we unveil our new CB

anything other than 3 points and the season is over, otherwise we can extend it by at least a week until we play City 

Tactics please maestro (Rory) 

Can't see him chucking a new CB straight in. Even if we get that Car fella. He will want to work with him/them. Reckon he will go same again with Fab back for the City game with either Hendo or Matip if fit. 

5 hours ago, Redray said:

Can't see him chucking a new CB straight in. Even if we get that Car fella. He will want to work with him/them. Reckon he will go same again with Fab back for the City game with either Hendo or Matip if fit. 

I meant he gets talked about on the telly

12 hours ago, Molby said:

This is the game where we unveil our new CB

anything other than 3 points and the season is over, otherwise we can extend it by at least a week until we play City 

Tactics please maestro (Rory) 

Sorry. Wanted to look at the Spurs game last night to watch Brighton to see what they’re about lately but couldn’t get to it. 
I did see the Connolly chance though which was funny. 

I really want to beat these. I just want that crack off City with the hope that a win opens it right up. It would hurt going into City with a poor result. 
A win and a clean Bill of health (for those that are left) so we can put everything into City and get right back in the frame whilst also halting their run. This is more a post for the City game thread than Brighton :lol:

6 hours ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

Sorry. Wanted to look at the Spurs game last night to watch Brighton to see what they’re about lately but couldn’t get to it. 

I really want to beat these. I just want that crack off City with the hope that a win opens it right up. It would hurt going into City with a poor result. 
A win and a clean Bill of health (for those that are left) so we can put everything into City and get right back in the frame whilst also halting their run. This is more a post for the City game thread than Brighton :lol:

you are letting us all down with your lack of info.

3 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I know its v. unlikely, but it would be kinda fun to see the lineup for this with both new lads in, and Hendo and Fabinho back in midfield.

Davies might be in the squad but I think I saw something about Kabak arriving on Merseyside later in the week.

Edited by Boca

14 hours ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

wtf?

where are  the stats and the diagrams?

I could pull a better tactical preview outta my a***

12 minutes ago, philmatthews said:

He's not going to get a much easier game to start off in. Might be a but harsh on Nat Phillips to drop him though.

We have a pretty horrible run of fixtures coming up so if we don't throw him in here I'm not sure when the next natural game for him to start would even be. Leicester if no Vardy?