By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool FC v Man Utd Sunday 17th Jan 16:30 Sky Sports

Stanley Leisure

2 minutes ago, RBM said:

This just highlights the idiocy of not signing a centre back. Not only do we not have a proper defender, we also lose our two best midfielders from midfield to be played out of position. It’s f***ing ridiculous 

Yeah the idea we will just do this for the rest of the season is horrific. 

3 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Heard it’s Shaq not Milner.

Two more goals would be nice. Losing Fabinho AND Henderson from midfield is so s*** though. 

1 minute ago, Molby said:

We’re top of the financial prudence table though at least 

Is that better or worse than winning the Brendan Rodgers aesthetic cup?

Edited by RBM

10 minutes ago, RBM said:

This just highlights the idiocy of not signing a centre back. Not only do we not have a proper defender, we also lose our two best midfielders from midfield to be played out of position. It’s f***ing ridiculous 

The fact that we won the CL and EPL in back to back seasons and went into this season with only 3 real first team CH's is ridiculous. All of the top teams have 4 CH's capable of starting. It's even more ridiculous that we now have those 3 injured and are having to play two CM's at CH is absolutely ridiculous. We should have at least boxed off a decent loan or signed an experienced if not world class CH in this window. I don't care whether Klopp will only sign a top class CH when he is available. We actually just need a body or two in there, as he clearly doesn't fancy Phillips or Williams.   

Just now, Bootle Buck said:

The fact that we won the CL and EPL in back to back seasons and went into this season with only 3 real first team CH's is ridiculous. All of the top teams have 4 CH's capable of starting. It's even more ridiculous that we now have those 3 injured and are having to play two CM's at CH is absolutely ridiculous. We should have at least boxed off a decent loan or signed an experienced if not world class CH in this window. I don't care whether Klopp will only sign a top class CH when he is available. We actually just need a body or two in there, as he clearly doesn't fancy Phillips or Williams.   

It’s just really bad luck. I don’t remember any team ever missing their first choice centre backs for 9 months or whatever at the same time, I don’t know why you’d plan for this. Barely anyone had an issue with Fabinho being fourth choice centre back in September.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

It’s just really bad luck. I don’t remember any team ever missing their first choice centre backs for 9 months or whatever at the same time, I don’t know why you’d plan for this. Barely anyone had an issue with Fabinho being fourth choice centre back in September.

It's not bad luck failing to sign someone now.