By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Sheff Utd, Sat 24 Oct 20.00h - Premier League

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Just now, Stevie said:

I think that’s the kind of game that Thiago will make a big difference in.

Defo. Just needed someone to grab the ball, and say “none of you c**** are getting near me”.

Thought the ref was poor. Let them away with loads.

File with loads of scrappy 2-1s from last season.

We weren't great but were well worth it.

Given that they can literally look at is often and as slow as they want, their penalty is possibly the most astonishing decision I've ever seen. Absolute nonsense.

1 minute ago, kop205 said:

File with loads of scrappy 2-1s from last season.

We weren't great but were well worth it.

Given that they can literally look at is often and as slow as they want, their penalty is possibly the most astonishing decision I've ever seen. Absolute nonsense.

Wasn't even a foul, let alone the fact it was outside the box. Astonishing 

1 minute ago, Leo No.8 said:

Hendo, Mane and Salah look sharp and the rest are varying degrees of out of form or off the pace, it’s all a bit disjointed and lacking intensity. Definitely work to do but the league is all over the place and it’s just about getting the points on the board at the moment. 

In a nutshell.

1 minute ago, kop205 said:

Load of old s***e wasn't it.

Not a foul and not in the area.

4 minutes ago, Romario said:

Somethings wrong with me. I’m not arsed lately. 

It's the lack of a crowd and the dreadful refereeing. It's sterilising. 

I thought we were a lot better second half. Still not completely clicking, but dominant. 

Edited by Ed the Wool

Just now, Leo No.8 said:

Hendo, Mane and Salah look sharp and the rest are varying degrees of out of form or off the pace. Definitely work to do but the league is all over the place and it’s just about getting the points on the board at the moment. 

Yeah even when/if we get crowds back, the league is going to be scrappy. I think circumstances have dictated that the league winners won’t require over 90 points, this year. Going to be a brutal season, we just need to keep winning. 

Good hard fought win 

Gomez excellent, good to see Alisson back, good to see Bobby scoring but he was awful again I thought

Can't afford to have four forwards on the pitch 

8 minutes ago, McBain said:

Berge ran the game I thought. Terrific performance 

Yeah, played well, one to consider if Sheffield United go down

great that Bobby scored, but you could make an argument that in that system (playing in the middle of the 3 behind the striker) that Shaqiri, Minamino, Thiago, maybe Mane and maybe Keita, have all got better natural attributes for that particular role. When he's on his game he's better than all of them at the false 9 role, as he draws centre halfs out of position and creates space for the other forwards to exploit. When he plays behind a number 9 the centre halfs are set on that player and he then has to create something through passing or dribbling... and the other players are probably better at this than he is. It also weakens our midfield because we have become so used to three players working as a unit, and he does not work in that way.. 

difficult one with Bobby. great that he got his goal, but if he's to start then he has to be the best number 9 at the club, otherwise he weakens us..