By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Chelsea vs Liverpool - Football Association Challenge Cup Round 5 - Tues 3 March, 19.45

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Sion said:

Maybe partly based on Elliott not being part of the squad. 

Nah moved like 12 hours after that became public knowledge. Would imagine that someone managed to get hold of the travelling squad. 

42 minutes ago, uppsala said:

It's 2020 and the FA cup is utter Chiyte.

Play the kids and save the first team for the European Cup.

20200207-095810.png

You know why you think it's like that? Cos we've won it three times in thirty years.

4 hours ago, psl said:

I would go full strength apart from Jones in midfield. Don't think Klopp will though 

I agree

Would be a kick in the teeth losing here after the weekend and with the CL tie in the balance

I wouldn't mind resting one of the front 3 but don't want Origi starting

3 minutes ago, Boca said:

Have we sent a full squad down for this? Normally the offal has a squad list but I can't see anything on there.

It looks like it. The U19 team in Portugal is everyone under the age of 19 who was in that Shrewsbury team bar Williams and Jones. 

Wonder if he's pulling a fast one cos Hoever is in Portugal even though he appears to have said yesterday that he wasn't going. 

25 minutes ago, Boca said:

Have we sent a full squad down for this? Normally the offal has a squad list but I can't see anything on there.

Some lad has just seen them in the park near Stamford Bridge. Only Jones and Williams from the youngsters, full team otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

It looks like it. The U19 team in Portugal is everyone under the age of 19 who was in that Shrewsbury team bar Williams and Jones. 

Wonder if he's pulling a fast one cos Hoever is in Portugal even though he appears to have said yesterday that he wasn't going. 

27 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Some lad has just seen them in the park near Stamford Bridge. Only Jones and Williams from the youngsters, full team otherwise.

Looking forward to this. Hope we go strong and t*** them.

9 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

Matip and Milner have started, what, a game each this year? That makes us considerably weaker because there’s zero sharpness.

True, but how sharp have Bobby, Mane, VVD, Robbo, Ox, Mo, Fabinho looked in the last four games? They're off.

Now, I agree, this could mean that they NEED to play until they get that sharpness after the break.

I dunno. I do think it's a risk never playing back up players almost, but not quite, as much as never resting first choice first team players