Sign in to follow this  
Case

Liverpool Football Club v Norwich City - Friday, Aug 9th, 8pm

Allison, Trent, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino IMO.

We can only pick 11

Allison, Trent, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino IMO. 

I think Mane will start ahead of Chamberlain, otherwise that's the side Klopp will pick, although I wouldn't be completely surprised if Lallana started - he was brilliant when he came on last week

I think Mane will start ahead of Chamberlain, otherwise that's the side Klopp will pick, although I wouldn't be completely surprised if Lallana started - he was brilliant when he came on last week

I think Mane gets half an hour, then a maybe an hour on Wednesday, and then he probably does the same at Southampton, then he gets an intense week and he's ready to go for Arsenal.

Edited by Hightown Phil

I think Mane gets half an hour, then a maybe an hour on Wednesday, and then he probably does the same at Southampton, then he gets an intense week and he's ready to go for Arsenal.

I think he'll start him tonight, give him 60 max, and rest him from the super cup

Usuals plus midfield of Fabinho plus Henderson/Wijnaldum and Keïta/Chamberlain for this with the alternates of who don’t play starting v Chelsea Wednesday.

There is some irony in DH and HP having a slightly nervous, prolonged conversation over what to do with Mane out

it's like origi, when you havent got mane

Any danger from the weather? Lots of events being cancelled and the forecast is for thunderstorms.

Nah. Might be a bit of rain but that'll be it

Nah. Might be a bit of rain but that'll be it

Forecast is for heavy isolated clumps of rain - so if one hits you, it might absolutely wang it down for 30 minutes but nothing as sustained as what we got overnight. Shouldn't be anywhere close to postponement territory

Forecast is for heavy isolated clumps of rain - so if one hits you, it might absolutely wang it down for 30 minutes but nothing as sustained as what we got overnight. Shouldn't be anywhere close to postponement territory

as long as it doesn't rain on our parade right?

right?

Edited by Molby

Don't know much about Norwich, but I'm guessing if we keep Jeremy Goss quiet then we'll win

Are they still a footballing side?

Going to miss this but hope to watch it back tonight, whats the best site to get the full match spoiler free soon after the game?

fullmatchsports.com is usually pretty quick on uploading the game.

Will be watching this is Castell Montgrí in L’Estartit. Venceremos!!!

Used to go there every year when i was a kid. nearly 20 years ago now.

Watched Fowler score the fastest hatrick, against arsenal in a pub called the rovers return down the road from there.