Sign in to follow this  
Case

Liverpool Football Club v Norwich City - Friday, Aug 9th, 8pm

I think he also is at pains to show he’s really not that biased about us and he, look, he even criticises us.

And he talks far too much in commentary. Sounds like a child who starts a story for attention and has no idea what the story is or where it’ll end.

I generally don't seem to get irritated by commentators but it did bug me how desperate he was to tell us how pleased he was that Norwich had scored.

We look more solid when Matip plays at the moment but im sure thats been pointed out here already

Think its more that Trent isnt defending than Matip is playing. Matip or Gomez at centre half is fine I think. Trent isn't as solid in my opinion. I hate playing Gomez right back but I think he is a better defender but we lose the attacking side obviously

The defence will improve. Need a bit of time to settle in to the new season and we do invite a lot of pressure given how advanced the full backs are....and Trent can switch off

Need to ensure they get protection. Hendo was great last night, but we need to make sure Fab gets support and isn't isolated

Good to see the forwards all looking sharp

Currently, I'd put Matip  in with Van Dijk n switch Gomez to right back. TAA is getting sloppy defensively and got  a roasting from Van Dijk at one time Friday.

I'd keep TAA in, no issue. May have been sloppy defensively but still created a goal not many players in the league could pull off and I'd like to see how he responds in the next game.

Currently, I'd put Matip  in with Van Dijk n switch Gomez to right back. TAA is getting sloppy defensively and got  a roasting from Van Dijk at one time Friday.

Crazy talk

He's earned the right to play himself into form, he has been pretty awful defensively though. He looks like he's still recovering from pre-season.

Anyway, Garth is back and doesn't like Ederson's neck tattoo.

Never mind Garth, Guardiola's comments about Rodri's lack of tattoos was really strange as well, he's a wierd man

Never mind Garth, Guardiola's comments about Rodri's lack of tattoos was really strange as well, he's a wierd man

Is it a half-sleeve minimum requirement?

Is it a half-sleeve minimum requirement?

Pep Guardiola on Rodri: “Rodri will be an incredible signing for us. Rodri doesn’t have tattoos, earrings. His hair is like a holding midfielder. A holding midfielder must be like this - not thinking of the rest."

Pep Guardiola on Rodri: “Rodri will be an incredible signing for us. Rodri doesn’t have tattoos, earrings. His hair is like a holding midfielder. A holding midfielder must be like this - not thinking of the rest."

How strange

Any top level footballers with face tats? Not neck, but specifically 'twixt hairline and jawline.

What would/does Pep think of that?

Nile Ranger had his name tattooed on his forehead didn't he?