By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Steven Gerrard

Earl Hafler

3 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Oh really? Mad how the legend has become the truth on this one. What actually happened then?

i told you what the court said happened. I wasn't there I was getting married that day in Ireland - one of my weird StevieG coincidences.

16 minutes ago, scoose said:

I reckon he might still end up back here. I know its against all odds tho

If he does it's all gone very badly wrong and we are mid table or worse. Don't think he will manage in the Premier league again tbh.

2 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

No jacket required

image.png.3f29774f333ddae66b8b9608708ddf0e.png

*ahem*

Oman! That looks hot. It would be hard to shake Djibouti regardless of however good the music is. Just Kuwait until the dance songs come on and the pressure to move Israel and everyone is shouting “Yemen! It’s bashment time”. You don’t want to be the prick who’s Uzbekistanding around. You better Eritrea and do something and at least show some effort. The sweetest relief will be seeing someone inside saying “come India, it’s much cooler and you won’t look such a Turkey”. People will call Stevie a prick but he’ll be thinking “Iran inside before I lost all Ethiopia of ever being cool again”

*applies to be a mod so he can self ban*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sammy & a said:

*ahem*

Oman! That looks hot. It would be hard to shake Djibouti regardless of however good the music is. Just Kuwait until the dance songs come on and the pressure to move Israel and everyone is shouting “Yemen! It’s bashment time”. You don’t want to be the prick who’s Uzbekistanding around. You better Eritrea and do something and at least show some effort. The sweetest relief will be seeing someone inside saying “come India, it’s much cooler and you won’t look such a Turkey”. People will call Stevie a prick but he’ll be thinking “Iran inside before I lost all Ethiopia of ever being cool again”

*applies to be a mod so he can self ban*

Application granted. Well, the getting banned bit.

• 6 months later...

All those England managers who failed to organise Stevie and fat frank.. even trying SG as a holding midfielder so fat frank could play the attacking midfielder role.

Nearly as bad a Venables ignoring Fowler

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greenoak said:

All those England managers who failed to organise Stevie and fat frank.. even trying SG as a holding midfielder so fat frank could play the attacking midfielder role.

Nearly as bad a Venables ignoring Fowler

They should’ve played Barry and Carrick behind Gerrard and Lampard in that position if he was injured.

Edited by Benzo-13

2 hours ago, Kid Klopp said:

Gerrard would have been far more at home positionally in the modern three man midfield than the era he played in which was a rather slow and vacillating grind away from two man midfields. 

Yep, agree

A peak Gerrard playing in a 3 under Klopp would have been incredible

• Upvote 1

Incredible footballer, but never liked him as a person. Always think it’s mixed feelings in those situations especially if they are in the legendary category! Although generally pretty common as a lot of footballers are nobheads these days.

One of the reasons I love our time under Klopp is he must be one of the best human beings in the game, and he tends to mostly hire good lads.

Edited by Leo No.8
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Leo No.8 said:

Incredible footballer, but never liked him as a person. Always think it’s mixed feelings in those situations especially if they are in the legendary category! Although generally pretty common as a lot of footballers are nobheads these days.

One of the reasons I love our time under Klopp is he must be one of the best human beings in the game, and he tends to mostly hire good lads.

I used to idolise Fowler, then read his book! Even when he put his own slant on a particular incident, it was still clear he was the knob head. He moaned about Houllier given off about him fighting in a club at 4 in the morning whilst out injured. His defence was , he didn't start the fight. He completely missed the point of maybe not being in a club at 4 in the morning!

• Like 1