Sign in to follow this  
Maldini

Mourinho NOT at United

Chelsea have apologised to her, Mourinho has wished her 'all the best' but no apology

weird how Chelsea have lay down for him considering he's at the mancs now.

presumably she's taken north of the £1.2m offered previously

nice work if you can get it.

Can we infer from the FA's 'not getting involved' position on this that that they are much more tolerant of alleged sexism than alleged racism ?

Chelsea have apologised to her, Mourinho has wished her 'all the best' but no apology

wonder how much united contributed to the payoff? how much was john obi mikel in the end?

I don't think Chelsea did lie down for him.

She had 2 seperate cases, one against the club, the other against Mourinho. If Mourinho was still at the club I think he would have to apologise as well but now that he's gone they can't make him. Chelsea had to apologise from a PR point of view.

Still think however that Mourinho must have contributed heavily to the pay off. Utd must have told him to sort it and more revelations would reflect badly on them

Edited by Candystore

I don't think Chelsea did lie down for him.

She had 2 seperate cases, one against the club, the other against Mourinho. If Mourinho was still at the club I think he would have to apologise as well but now that he's gone they can't make him. Chelsea had to apologise from a PR point of view.

Still think however that Mourinho must have contributed heavily to the pay off. Utd must have told him to sort it and more revelations would reflect badly on them

she had two cases but has settled with the club seemingly accepting full responsibility, Mourinho hasn't even said sorry.

They're vicariously liable as the Employer, they know that, which is why she was offered such a large settlement in the first place. The fact she had a personal claim against Mourinho as well says (or rather said) everything, I thought, about where she wanted recompense from but she's taken a new offer and he's walked away without so much as a "sorry 'bout that".

wonder how much united contributed to the payoff? how much was john obi mikel in the end?

he's been at Chelsea 10 years - I reckon that transfer is long paid

Bored of him ages ago, his act is so tired.

Needs some new material. Like maybe bringing in a ventriloquist's dummy of himself and having an argument with it, calling it Little Special One or something.

It annoys me that we have a dedicated thread for the tedious c***

But it does give us a place where we can express our total disgust for the man, and now a dedicated place to express our disgust at his latest club.

Let me add that I hope the odious little c*** and his loathsome club fail at every possible opportunity.

The way he comes back in all smug and having a pop at Wenger when it was only 6 months ago he was sacked for having Chelsea almost in relegation zone and was embroiled in a court case for verbally abusing a female member of his staff...

f*** off Mourinho you c***