By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Flasher

Jurgen Klopp signed his #LFC contract in the same room of the same hotel as Rafa Benitez

Hopefully a twin room.

Does Markovic count? He said this a couple of hours ago;

@LMarkeC50 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ajdeeeeeeeeeee

Serbia might have been playing tonight though.

Can't help thinking that this hasn't just happened since West Ham. Not on the basis of that quote mind, but on why he went to Fenerbahce on loan in the summer in the first place.

Young player doesn't settle, gets told to go elsewhere, then hears Klopp is the new manager. If that doesn't get someone to perform to come back to LFC I don't know what does.

Hopefully a twin room.

Can't help thinking that this hasn't just happened since West Ham. Not on the basis of that quote mind, but on why he went to Fenerbahce on loan in the summer in the first place.

Young player doesn't settle, gets told to go elsewhere, then hears Klopp is the new manager. If that doesn't get someone to perform to come back to LFC I don't know what does.

I'd love to see him get another chance. Think he might. Wrong to judge him on just a few performances mainly as wing back.

I'd love to see him get another chance. Think he might. Wrong to judge him on just a few performances mainly as wing back.

He's young and he's got a devil may care attitude. He's shown glimpses of quick thinking with deft touches and rash decisions. He's got the feet to get around people, but has also shown that he can disappear too. I've heard good things about him from a few Portuguese friends, raw talent were their feelings, couple that with stories on how LFC TC were punching air that they'd got him. I think there's a player there. It's psychological on whether he comes back.

Has there been any twitter reaction from the players?

Mario seemed excited by the appointment

Any fan not pumped with this appointment should pack up now.

This is a massive coup for the club.

I'm disappointed, I wanted a British manager